Annodyne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Annodyne (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

It consisted of a phone interview and onsite to be followed by a third round. The recruiter contacted me, we spoke on the phone then she scheduled an onsite interview for the following week. After, I waited for about three weeks to hear back.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Annodyne (Phila, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

Two face to face interviews and two telephone interviews. It took about 3 weeks to complete the process. It was very thorough and better than other job interviews that I was doing at the same time.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work at Annodyne.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, I was able to negotiate. I had a pending job offer with another employer and I asked them to make an offer or I would take the other job. They gave me an offer right away.

Director Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Annodyne in September 2017.

Interview

Applied through their website and was contacted for an in person interview. The offices looked nice but the people I saw there all looked miserable and except for the person who greeted me when I came in, no one else said hello or smiled or anything. The interviewers were the same. Barely made eye contact and didn’t even answer my questions fully. Seemed very unorganized. Not a great impression. I never followed up since after reading the reviews here I figured there was no long term potential. Never heard from them either.

Web Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Annodyne (Blue Bell, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

Received a phone interview which lasted about 5 minutes. A week later was brought in for an interview. Met with 3 Associates. Most of the questions were basic: tell me about yourself, your background, how would you handle situation x, how would you manage scope creep. I had read reviews about this company on Glassdoor, and judging from the amount of negative reviews I was worried. Thankfully I feel like I dodged a bullet I never received a call back, and left several messages to follow up, but never received a call back letting me know the status. I wonder if they treat their clients like this? I also thought it was odd, that I had to fill out a job application-like I was applying for a job at McDonalds or something.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage scope creep?   1 Answer

Search Engine Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Annodyne (Blue Bell, PA).

Interview

Found on a resume database, phone screen with HR was scheduled that week (more about seeing if there was a cultural fit but technical job duties & requirements were discussed), in person interview with 2 Directors, online personality assessments through a 3rd party and a final phone interview with the owner.

Interview Questions

• If you had to pick 3 things you'd need to build out a digital marketing campaign for a community college, what would you want?   1 Answer