Ant Farm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ant Farm Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ant Farm

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ant Farm.

Interview

I was recommended by a friend. It was pretty straightforward. HR was very prompt in communicating with me about my interview, where I should go, etc. I was interviewed by two people and they were both pretty laid back, which was nice. Just general questions about my background, where I saw myself in the next few years, etc.

Interview Questions

• Not really any difficult or unusual questions. Just the typical "what's your biggest weakness?" tricky question.   Answer Question

Intenrship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ant Farm (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Reached out through a mutual friend, asked and got a response back. Very quick from there. Had a long phone call with two employees and the HR rep and that was about it. Again the referral probably made this easier, but all very warm and friendly people and it was all in all an entirely enjoyable process.

Designer and Animator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ant Farm (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Asked your background (College, emphasizing in major of what)
    Programs you use (Maya, C4D, AI, PS...)

They are very kind and cool.