Anthro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anthro Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2017

2.3

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anthro.

Interview

The interview was more like a meet and greet, and in an open forum style. Typical Q&A format. But it is realy bad when you are invited to interview for one role and the present you a role beneath that. 8 years in management, it is insulting to be asked if I would like the associates role. Job hunting as a whole is annoying I dont need my interviewer giving my career a demotion right before my very eyes

Junior Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anthro (San Diego, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Once I applied online, They call me the same day and the next day we had face to face interview. First technical and then interview with the CEO. Very good company and good atmosphere. The person that did technical interview with me,was very nice guy! After a week I followed up with them, but they decided to cancel this opening.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tualatin, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Anthro (Tualatin, OR) in June 2010.

Interview

I went through two interviews. One with the Creative Director and a Senior Designer. The other was with HR. Feedback and responses were pretty quick. I think this was due to the fact that they were in desperate need. One thing I felt a little negatively about was how quickly they wanted a response. I had been out of work for a while and they knew I had another offer on the table. Didn't want to rush things but they made it difficult.

Interview Questions

• Not that this was difficult, but asking about my creative process from start to finish was the most difficult.   Answer Question

I had another offer come in the next day that offered a better career path.