Aquarius Professional Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aquarius Professional Staffing

Sort:

Clerical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aquarius Professional Staffing (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

Aquarius reached out to me after finding my resume on Glassdoor. She described the job and set up an in-person interview. The interview was the same day. I then interviewed with the assignment manager. I got the job about a week after initial interview.

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Meet with Owner - John Carroll as well as HR Jon Bell. They talk to you and ask questions then you sit on the floor for shadowing. While talking to the owner you are promised things that typically don't happen but when you are on the floor it's good because the employees are pretty honest about the "empty" promises but have a positive outlook.

Interview Questions

• Are you competitive? What are your goals? Do you see yourself working hard for a growing company? Typical questions   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sharonville, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aquarius Professional Staffing (Sharonville, OH) in April 2014.

Interview

-Phone Interviews - discussed my career experiences as well as the details about the position
    -Onsite Interviews
    -Shadow Process - was able to get a glimpse of what the position actually entails

Senior Remote Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aquarius Professional Staffing (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

We completed a phone interview then scheduled a second interview via SKYPE. We interviewed each other there was plenty of time to answer and ask questions. I also was given a lot of information about the organization I would be supporting.