Aramex Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aramex Interview Questions

2.7

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramex (Mumbai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

First primary Interview with Junior HR.
    then there were four Written Tests. 1. Numerical ability. 2. HR knowledge 3. Excel Knowledge 4. General Knowledge. then second HR Round with Senior HR. Whole process takes 1 day. its very long process but good learning experience.

Interview Questions

• they asked me general Que related to Profiles.
      HR Que.
      Statutory compliance Que.
      Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beirut (Lebanon)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramex (Beirut (Lebanon)) in June 2015.

Interview

I was called in for an interview a day after submitting my resume. The HR staff were very friendly and polite. I felt the HR manager was very transparent and clear. I only finished the first step which is the oral interview and written accounting exam and I was informed that I will be contacted after the results are out. There are currently no vacancies but the process has to be completed in case a position is available the right candidate will be called directly.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions about my CV and why I chose Aramex   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aramex (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in February 2014.

Interview

Written test which consisted English, IQ test and accounting test related to the job specifically, two interviews. Hiring is based on merit 100%. Interview was conducted in a very friendly and comfortable environment. interviewer was keen to know and was very calm and good listener.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Khobar (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramex (Khobar (Saudi Arabia)) in June 2012.

Interview

i did only one interview, they tested my English first then interviewed me... in the interview they asked what i can do and what im best at.. be always positive dont show ur negative skills.. be confident..

Interview Questions

• would u like to work on this specific position ? " u dont have much time to think about it "   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aramex (Mumbai (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Two interviews. one with HR and another round with the functional and business head. They created right environment for the interview. It was an overall positive and went on fine. I got selected as well.

IT Executive Officer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aramex in April 2012.

Interview

there were three interviews the first one with the HR it's about introducing myself and English Test then interview with the IT Manager it's about technical then interview with the CEO of Aramex Egypt.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

the salary is very low

Sales Man Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amman (Jordan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aramex (Amman (Jordan)) in April 2011.

Interview

first when I send my (c-v) to supervisor of aramex Remained to wait nine days . after ...the human resorces call me and ask me for a interview .... after when I went to company the employe of human resorces ask me about the reason to work with aramex and she gave me an (IQ) exam ...... and I was passed the exam and the accept me to work at aramex.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

must be positive

Customer Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Doha (Qatar)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aramex (Doha (Qatar)) in April 2011.

Interview

HIRING: The process is simple at present ,after moving out to a new facility, previosly it was not that great during when i was recruited.

Interview: Once the HR manager interviews , you will have to go through a preliminary rounds like Skills Test, I.Q Test , after passing you will have second round on telephone with regional manager. After being successful of all three rounds , you are hired in ARAMEX.

Interview Questions

• How do you think of yourself for the next 5 years with in the company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

i negotiated when i was offered very less as per my experience.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beirut (Lebanon)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aramex (Beirut (Lebanon)) in August 2009.

Interview

It was relatively easy as I was referred to by someone. We exchanged a few words on my background education and where I worked before. Then, an English test was conducted. A second and final interview was done with the head management where the degree of worked required was explained and I was accepted