ArbiterSports Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at ArbiterSports

Junior Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ArbiterSports (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with multiple people, it was a very friendly atmosphere however it was a bit overwhelming meeting about 8 different people individually. Since I was being interviewed for a new position it seemed a little disorganized as to what exactly they were looking for. However the experience overall was a positive one, they were interested in what I had to say and could offer the company moving forward.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my start time. They flew me in from Washington state for the interview, and I told them that I would like to wait until November so that I could wrap up my officiating in Washington and get everything transferred over.

Lead QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ArbiterSports (Sandy, UT) in May 2010.

Interview

First I met with the manager over the position and had a great visit with him. We talked about many things and I liked him. He seemed like a great person and a good boss. Another day I met with members of the team and related departments and had a group interview. This went well and it seemed like I would be a good fit for them. I liked the team. They had good questions and answered my questions.

Interview Questions

• What exact experience with test automation have you had?   1 Answer