Arc Hospitality Recruitment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arc Hospitality Recruitment Interview Questions

Interviews at Arc Hospitality Recruitment

1.2

Part Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arc Hospitality Recruitment (Liverpool, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview is very relax and friendly, with two people from Arc and all of the applicant in one room. Basic self introduce from all of us continue with general explanation about the work in hospitality, and finally practicing what have been explain.

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arc Hospitality Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in May 2018.

Interview

- Group exercise where we would be put in partners and one person had a question and the other answered it to the group.
    - video about ARC
    - 1:1 information about you
    - Holding plates exercise

Waitress Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arc Hospitality Recruitment.

Interview

group interview, explained us how the company works and how you register for jobs through the system what the dress code should be and other job demands. Demonstration of proper service techniques

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arc Hospitality Recruitment (Manchester, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online
    I was then asked to come in for a training session - group games, and demonstrations of what to do onsite. At the end of the session, they took passport pictures that would later on be used for our ID.

Event Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arc Hospitality Recruitment in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online, quick phone interview inviting you to a group session within the next few days.
    At the group interview you're shown a quick PowerPoint about ARC, asked a few basic questions (experience/do you drive), later that day you are emailed about whether you got the job.

Event Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Arc Hospitality Recruitment in October 2017.

Interview

It's was very quick and helpful went to an assement centre where they told things and tested you on service skills after they had shown how to serve and clear plates

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arc Hospitality Recruitment.

Interview

Interviewed and got the job but they didn't contact me again despite trying multiple ways to get into contact with them. Very unresponsive and not helpful whatsoever even though they seemingly needed staff.

Hospitality Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arc Hospitality Recruitment (Leeds, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

Straight forward, main group activity was practicing holding plates and so on. No formal interview questions, just questions directed at the general group about what is expected of us (e.g. uniform standards).

Interview Questions

• How should you prepare for a long shift?   1 Answer

Hospitality Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Arc Hospitality Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in June 2018.

Interview

Quick and informative. Have to dress smart. In a room with a group of about 20-30 other people. Watched company presentation and spoke to current colleagues. Practiced using trays and plates.

Hospitality Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arc Hospitality Recruitment (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in October 2018.

Interview

A few days after making an online application, I received an email asking me when I would be available for a phone interview. The phone interview was very brief, seemingly just checking I sounded fairly normal, and then was invited to a 'group interview'. This was really just an opportunity for them to complete alcohol licensing training and explain how the company was run (the dress code, how to sign up for shifts, how to clear a table etc.). After this I signed the contract online and was able to sign up for shifts within a couple of days.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in face-to-face interactions with customers?   1 Answer