Area 23 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Area 23

Sort:

Account Executive Interview

Interview

I applied online and was contacted via email to come in for an interview. I only had to come in once and met with many people that day including the full account team and the managing director of the office. Very fun atmosphere, employees looked happy and it was relaxed which made the interview calm. Great culture, work a lot like any agency but good place work.

Interview Questions

• Was asked what my oprevious experiences were that would allow me to succeed in this role.   Answer Question

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Area 23 (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 CDs. Short portfolio review. Lead with the crazy, out there stuff. CDs were more interested in experiential stuff than the print stuff. Follow-up interviews were with ACDs--pretty much the same process. I was extended an offer within 2 weeks.
    Tip: Don't hold back on the risque spec stuff. Show ideas that you want to pitch to potential clients.

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Area 23 in January 2016.

Interview

Brief phone interview with recruiter, scheduled interviews with 2 teams in the office, casual and relaxed interview, went over my creative work and discussed role/expectations of the position, quick response from HR afterward.

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Area 23 (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

One of, if not the best interview I have ever had. The company seems to be doing innovative things, and everyone I met seemed pleasant and smart. The facilities seemed a bit crowded, but I was told it was due to a recent growth spurt.

Interview Questions

• my prior interviews, where I had been looking for other jobs   1 Answer