Arrow Uniform Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arrow Uniform

Laundry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taylor, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arrow Uniform (Taylor, MI).

Interview

Filled out paper application inside office,and the lady interveiwed me when i was done. I answered 5 questions by interviewer, started next day. I wish that i could add more but thats really all that happened. I was hired the next day for work after i turned in paper application.

Interview Questions

• Asked about Job history, attendance, hours preferred, as if it mattered.   Answer Question

Anything Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taylor, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Uniform (Taylor, MI).

Interview

The interview was very simple. I went to the security guard desk and let him know that I was there for an interview. He told me to go to the cafeteria and told me where it was. There was 2 other people in there. It was a simple interview. She asked us all the same two questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer morning shift or afternoon shift? Can you start tomorrow morning?   1 Answer

Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Uniform (Kalamazoo, MI) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process at Arrow Uniform was with the Branch Manager in a 2 step process. Qualifying interview then a second interview with more details about the position. From that point a drug screening a background check took place. A phone call to accept the position and start date. The process took approximately 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about previous employment, sales experience, driving experience/record.   1 Answer