Arsenal Football Club Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arsenal Football Club Interview Questions

Interviews at Arsenal Football Club

2.0

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arsenal Football Club (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Two interviews followed by a psychometric test. The requirement were made clear but a decision was made based on how long a candidate would stay in a position which cannot be predicted by the interviewer.

Retail Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arsenal Football Club (London, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

Sent cv online, then received a telephone call asking me questions about myself and my what i could do. Then received an email inviting me to a one on one interview. Pretty straight forward. Easiest interview i have ever done.

Casual Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arsenal Football Club (London, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online at arsenal.com after seeing an advertisement on Facebook.
    Telephone interview which lasted around ten minutes and this led to an invitation two days later to a face to face interview by two members of the management team.
    I was told that I was successful via email within a week.

Interview Questions

• Describe the benefits of a product that could be explained to a customer interested in the product   1 Answer

Matchday Steward Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arsenal Football Club (London, England (UK)) in December 2014.

Interview

If your application is successful, you are invited to an assessment day which involves some team exercises to see how you work, followed by a mini interview with a current member of staff, usually in the leadership or assessment team. Questions are pretty basic interview questions. There is also an English assessment which is just a quick individual test.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you can bring to Arsenal Football Club?   Answer Question

Casual Matchday Steward Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arsenal Football Club (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

First stage is the online application which is really self explanatory on the advertised vacancy page.
    Once you pass the online screening, you are invited to the assessment day, of which there are 4 stages:
    1. Group exercise - build a newspaper tower in a team of 5/6
    2. 1-2 minute speech on your past experiences and why you want to work for Arsenal as a steward. The assessors make it clear that this should last a minimum of 1 minute and no longer than 2.
    3. Video comprehension exercise - Watch a short 5 minute video on a typical matchday at Arsenal. You then answer 10 questions on it i.e. what is the name of the stadium manager etc.
    4. Short 5-10 minutes interview with assessor

Interview Questions

• 1. What experiences do you have?
      2. Describe a situation where you displayed excellent customer service.
      3. Why do you want to work for Arsenal?
      There may have been one or two additional questions, I can't quite remember.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arsenal Football Club.

Interview

A large group of people were invited to interview and we were told that they hire as many as they like - it was not a case of competing against each other for spaces. The interview process consisted of a group activity, which involved building a tower to hold a tennis ball, a one minute speech just about yourself and why you want to be a steward and then a quick one to one interview again about motivation and similar past experience.

Match Day Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arsenal Football Club (London, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

they take you into a room where they ask you a few questions they got back with at least a week where i began induction day afterwards the job began

Steward Interview

Interview

Long.