Ashley Ellis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ashley Ellis

IT Search Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ashley Ellis (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

First there was a phone call with the manager; she screened you then you were brought in for a face to face then when hired, sent to take a drug test/background test.
    They painted this glorious picture of owning your own yacht and plane and all of the frills you could imagine. They had a presentation set with the VP and then sent in the direct manager who seemed nice.

Interview Questions

• Will any of your volunteer opportunities interfere with work?   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ashley Ellis.

Interview

They bring you in, ask you how you would like to make a 6 figure income. Then they tell you that the base salary is $9/ hour, but everyone at Ashley Ellis is making a ton of money. Then they tell you that they are interested in you, but go home first to talk with your family to see if this is the right choice for you.

Next day you will get a call first thing in the morning from the Branch Manager asking if you accept a $9/ hour position, with horrible health insurance, and no vacation time. That is when if you are smart you politely decline.

Interview Questions

Because I could not survive off making $300/ week with bad health insurance. I also had a company offer me 40K a year with great health insurance for a recruiting position the same day....easy decision.

Ashley Ellis Response

Oct 13, 2014 – Marketing Director

Thanks for taking the time to write about your concerns. We've been making a lot of changes over the last year, as we want to ensure that all our current and future employees are taken care of and ... More

IT Search Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ashley Ellis (Naperville, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

Easy and really more like they are desperate to hire you! Seriously the easiet interview ever! They talk about te company. Present you with how much you get and you either pass or accept the job.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ashley Ellis in May 2009.

Interview

You are interviewed by various team members and management. They will hire people with no previous experience as this all about personality and work ethic. They know what they are looking for and when they see potential in someone they will hire very quickly. Many are not put through and many are not made offers, they are selective.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Its base pay plus commission, no negotiations necessary, everyone junior to senior are on the same pay scale. Its up to you to make it what you want and earn and as much as you want in commisions.