Aspire Eminence Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aspire Eminence Group

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Aspire Eminence Group (College Station, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by their HR supervisor told about the job and was explained about what it entails. I showed interest and was invited to a interview promptly, the building was easy find with HRs directions. The interview was swift but effective qualifying me for the job as soon as I walked in. I felt respected and was not intimidated.

Interview Questions

• My experience, past, what stood me out from others.   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bryan, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aspire Eminence Group (Bryan, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

I Waited Outside A Ride And Finally Was Brought Into The Room. I Say At A Long Glass Table And Intervied By A Man With Full Of Humor. He Asked Me Questions Based Upon My Knowledge. He Walked Me Through The Process Of Each Position.

Interview Questions

• Why Should The Company Choose Me Over Any One Else ?   1 Answer

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aspire Eminence Group (College Station, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Quick and informative, 1st and 2nd round interview process. Answers all and any questions that an individual might have. Very friendly and very professionally done interviews. I felt like i was listened to and that i was strongly considered for role.

Interview Questions

• Where do i see myself 2 years from now?   1 Answer

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bryan, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aspire Eminence Group (Bryan, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

To their credit, it was a very fast process, they are very well coordinated, and do well to ensure you are aware of their interest. Also, the interview is easy, but it's because the position they are offering is a joke.

Run. Run away. Behind a facade of professionalism and eloquent words, they are just a slimy business that will train you to sell people Direct TV packages & other things in the back of Walmart using pushy sales tactics. Ignore these fake reviews, run away, don't return their calls or emails.

Do yourself and your community a favor and get a real job flipping burgers or digging ditches.

Interview Questions

• Q: "Do you consider yourself to be a self-starter?"   1 Answer