Aspire Staffing Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aspire Staffing Group

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aspire Staffing Group (Fort Washington, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

Interactive - informative . Laurus reviewed my resume and gave me some suggested revision. I made the revisions and resubmitted. The recruiters then met with me and talked about potential employers. I was then sent out to their client to interview with accounting manager and accounting supervisor. It was a joint interview. I heard within a few days that the client was interested in me for the assignment.

Interview Questions

• What skills would I bring to this position that would set me apart from another candidate.   1 Answer

Senior Executive Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aspire Staffing Group.

Interview

2-3 different interviews with Team Leaders, Managing Director of Branch and even the Founder/Owner. Each interview lasted between 30min to 1 hour and the questions asked were very thorough. Strong follow up to almost every answer given. Very typical or Robert Half trained Management Team

Interview Questions

• None - although most were though provoking. Behavioral based at times.   Answer Question

Couldn't reach a final agreement on $$

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aspire Staffing Group (Plymouth Meeting, PA) in February 2018.

Interview

Intimate setting. Very professional recruiter introduced himself and briefly about Laurus. Asked me about myself and briefly about my experience. (resume displayed more details) Discussed a few opportunities available at the time that I would be a great fit for. Overall experience was pleasant and reassuring. I was contacted the next day with the opportunity that I never knew I was waiting for.

Interview Questions

• Can you briefly describe your overall experience?   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aspire Staffing Group (Fort Washington, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

Hiring process was easy and simple. I got called in for an interview two days after I applied and then got a second interview easily. After that, I was placed in the position that was right for me and I'm doing what I love to do.