At-Tech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

At-Tech Interview Questions

2.6

Contract Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at At-Tech (Portland, OR) in November 2016.

Interview

Brief email presenting the position, followed by an online application, finally a phone screen with the recruiter. Our call lasted for 30 minutes and was "open book".

Our conversation was high level, with some specific examination of project and technology experiences.

The recruiter completed the discussion with the client, but never bothered to communicate the outcome in any way until I followed up.

Interview Questions

• No challenging scenarios or granular skill questions. General Behavioral Interview questions.   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at At-Tech (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Okay. Not the best interviews I've ever had, but certainly not the worst. Very informative. It was obvious that the manager was trying hard to impress me--which was nice, but it also set up some expectations in my head of what the company was supposed to be like.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at At-Tech.

Interview

I was put through a three part process:
    1. Phone interview
    2. Office visit
    3. In person interview

My interviewer was very friendly and transparent about the job. We had a good conversation, and he mostly screened for my communication skills, likability, and technical background. I was able to come in to the office and meet the team before interviewing. Everyone was friendly and encouraging!

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at At-Tech (San Jose, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

They asked me about my experience, How long I have been in Maintenance job. What do I know about these Equipment etc..etc. they gave some parts and asked me recognize the part and what is its function

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at At-Tech (Riverside, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I went through 2 step interview process.
    The First was with the local manager and district manager.
    The interview went rather well, plenty of positive questions and answers.
    Although I did not have experience in their industry, they recognized my experience in sales, as valuable than my deficit of their industry experience.
    The Second interview was not so positive, with regional VP. Since my review was so positive from the previous interview, he seemed bent on finding fault with me. Unfortunate, I think I would have been a valued asset to the firm.

Executive Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at At-Tech (San Jose, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

The recruiting manager gave me a very extensive interview and reference from past work. He had made two phone interviews with me and an in person interview with him and the Regional VP. He also called ad did a thorough reference check for my past employers.

Interview Questions

• How are your sales experience?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at At-Tech.

Interview

Hiring and interview were all easy and simple!

Negotiation

EASY.

Sourcing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at At-Tech (Overland Park, KS).

Interview

Was brought in for an interview, which I completed with the entire staff in waves, where I met with pairs of them in an office. I then met with the branch manager and discussed my background with her. I was then told I would be brought in to meet with the Vice President, who would be in the office in the next couple of weeks. It took them 5 months finally have me interview for the position. I turned down two offers because I was under the impression that I was always on the brink of getting an offer from AT-Tech. The communication, or complete lack there-of, was terrible.

Interview Questions

• Reason for wanting to step into recruiting industry.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at At-Tech (San Diego, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Met with the Manager a couple of times, had an initial phone. It was very informative, and I had an opportunity to get all of my questions answered. They are very transparent about how operate.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fair.