Atlantic LNG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atlantic LNG Interview Questions

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atlantic LNG

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atlantic LNG in February 2012.

Interview

Four member panel including Human Resource Officer, reviewed my qualifications, then began asking mostly technical questions related to the corrosion engineering industry.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was: "Speak to us about your experience with Process Safety Management."   1 Answer
    • Another difficult question was their request for a detailed review of a RBI project. The question was: "Tell us of the process of the RBI study of the equipment under review."   1 Answer

Negotiation

This constituted Part 1 of the interview process. Part 2 will consist of YSC as external consultant conducting the interview.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Point Fortin (Trinidad and Tobago)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atlantic LNG (Point Fortin (Trinidad and Tobago)) in May 2009.

Interview

They wanted to ensure they hired the right person for the job. So the questions were pointed.
    One question in particular that stood out to me was: At your last job, tell us of something you did that made or contributed to the improvement of the company?
    And they love using practical work related examples. you have to know your stuff if you are to work at Atlantic.

Interview Questions

• Was there anything you did at your past employment that made a difference to the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation wasn't really a negotiation. I was called after my interview with an offer that was much more than what i was being paid and so I jumped at the opportunity. My advice to someone taking up employment is to do your homework, find out about their savings plan, travel allowance, band (your level in the company) system etc. most times people not knowing all the company could offer, end up selling themselves short. and whatever you agree to in your contract, that's all you'll get.