Auto Plus Auto Parts Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Auto Plus Auto Parts

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Auto Plus Auto Parts (Kennesaw, GA) in Mar 2019

Interview

The hiring manager was very open and honest about the work environment, hours, and the struggles the company was facing. From the first contact to making me an offer took two only weeks.

Interview Questions
  • You have no doubt read up on the company and the industry. What do you think our current struggles are?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Turtle Creek, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Auto Plus Auto Parts (Turtle Creek, PA) in Sep 2018

Interview

Although the interview process was quite short and sweet there was a long process in actually getting hired waiting and additional week and a half to initially start working. There weren't any difficult questions.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever had any experience working in a warehouse, if so how much?

Anonymous Employee in South Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Auto Plus Auto Parts (South Jacksonville, FL)

Interview

They ask me basic questions about my past, the job I presently held, my military career and driving record, I was sent for a drug test and when the results came back the company called and told me where I needed to report, when and what to wear due to the type of work I would be starting on. The job they started me on was learning the warehouse to be able to pull parts, then they put me in the drivers list and gave me a designated ares of the city, this went on until I learned the entire routes of each part of the city.

Interview Questions
  • There was two jobs available 1) was for local driving 2) required a CDL class B license, they ask me which one I wanted.

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Auto Plus Auto Parts (Smyrna, TN) in Mar 2016

Interview

Say down and discussed what I was looking for in a job...pay, benefits, ect. More like a conversation than a typical interview with a bunch of hard to answer questions.

Interview Questions
  • Where would you like to be in five years?

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Auto Plus Auto Parts (Kennesaw, GA) in Jan 2016

Interview

Interviewed with two people. Manager and VP of HR. I was able to interview the same day with both and they asked about the payroll experience I had and my work history. Experience in payroll and how i would fit into the company and within there department.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Auto Plus Auto Parts (Kennesaw, GA) in Sep 2015

Interview

Very straightforward. It moved pretty fast and I really enjoyed it. I interviewed over the phone with the senior recruiter 1st. After that, I interviewed with the Manager of Talent Acquisition and the VP of HR. The final interview was 2 hours long. I can tell they were interested.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Auto Plus Auto Parts (Dallas, TX) in Oct 2013

Interview

One of the easiest interviews I have ever had. Didn't have any of those out there questions like " Describe yourself in 3 words" . Was pretty straight forward and the hiring manager was a nice guy who no longer works for the company. The interview was long, almost 2 hours which left me with a headache.

Interview Questions
  • Describe to me how you dealt with a irate customer or employee in the past and in detail.
RSS Feed</>Embed