Aveanna Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Aveanna Healthcare

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Lpn Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aveanna Healthcare.

Interview

Professional in comparison to other places, took a clinical test. Had to do a background check when hired. The process was not bad. The workers there were nice and friendly. They were happy to get you started. It appears they love what they do and that is what I found appealing. It’s not about the big bucks but caring.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were challenged as a nurse   1 Answer

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aveanna Healthcare.

Interview

Recruiter phone interview to see what you’re looking for and area you’re looking to work in. 2 on 1 interview with regional clinicians to learn more about the company and see if you’re a good fit. Then 1 on 1 with someone with information on benefits, etc.

Client Services Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Aveanna Healthcare (Dallas, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

It was a fast and easy process. They really tried to get to know me before they hired me. You also get a chance to interact with the whole team before making your final decision.

Interview Questions

• How would you define success?   1 Answer

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaumont, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aveanna Healthcare (Beaumont, TX).

Interview

Very relaxed. Staff is very friendly. Interviewed in person. Had to take a basic nursing knowledge test including dosage calculations and some safety questions. It was not difficult. They offer any classes you may need to be properly trained for the job you are assigned.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had license 6 months and what experience did I have.   1 Answer

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aveanna Healthcare (Seattle, WA) in August 2018.

Interview

Was asked the basic questions for an interview and received all good and constructive feedback. Was properly greeted and given an option of water or coffee which is obviously no needed but is a kind gesture. The people in the office were welcoming and seemed nice. I appreciate the realness I was given in my interview, some places will go over the top and lie about there company to try and get you to want to work there but this was not one of those times. I gave my information and whatever questions that I had were also given with an honest and good answer.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in an employer   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aveanna Healthcare (Vancouver, WA) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied online and got a call within a few hours. The caller asked me a few questions over the phone, fairly general like which state I had my RN license in, he then scheduled an interview at the local office for a few days later. The interview started out as a "group" interview in which we were introduced to the company and asked to introduce ourselves. What brought us to Aveanna and what was our experience in healthcare. I filled out some paperwork about work availability and met with a "scheduler" who went over patient care needs within the community.

Interview Questions

• What brings you to Aveanna? What is your experience in healthcare?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aveanna Healthcare (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

I applied online and was called for an interview 2 days later. Once at the interview they give you 2 sets of tests, some of them were multiple choice. 1 set was calculations and the other your knowledge as a nurse. Then had an individual interview you, after which you fill up the background check form and that was it. Just had to wait a few days till the background check was done so they can put you in for orientation.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever done CPR on someone, how was it?   1 Answer
    • Why are you interested in Homehealth care?   Answer Question

CSC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aveanna Healthcare (Harrisburg, PA) in November 2017.

Interview

Explained the job well. Was able to see the job in action before agreeing to anything. Over all it was a nice easy process. I would recommend applying for the job, it may be a good fit for you.

Interview Questions

• What was an obstacle you had to overcome in a previous workplace?   Answer Question

Therapy Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aveanna Healthcare in January 2019.

Interview

Thorough understanding and evaluation of my resume and job requirements. They contacted me quickly after identifying my skills as an asset to their team and followed through with set up for a phone conversation.

Interview Questions

• Are you looking to take the next leadership step in your career?   Answer Question

Pediatric RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mission, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Aveanna Healthcare (Mission, TX) in October 2018.

Interview

There are 2 sets of tests’ before you get to be interviewed.
    1 knowledge based
    1 for calculations
    You have to get at least 80% on each test to be considered for an interview.
    The test was at least easy for me.
    Then a supervisor went in an interviewed me about the basic things I did as a Nurse before I applied for the position. It was direct to the point and I like it. She even asked me if I needed to be somewhere else to make the interview faster. Maybe that lasted for 5-8mins. Then a scheduler went in and did all the paperworks for my signature and background check.
    Overall, they presented themselves and the company very well.

Interview Questions

• Are comfortable dealing with patients on a trach?
      Do you have any experience in inserting a NGT?
      Are you comfortable dealing with kids?
      Are you willing to travel?   Answer Question