Axis Risk Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Axis Risk Consulting Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2017

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Axis Risk Consulting.

Interview

There are generally 2 rounds of interview apart from the HR one. The first round, taken by a senior manager or an associate director, is technical where you can be grilled for the depth of domain being considered for. Second round and the final one is with the Partner where your soft skills, team engagement and overall fitment is gauged.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Risk Consulting (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I have applied through college, where it took 1 day for all the process. 1st they shortlisted the CV, then there was GD(topic were normal), then 2 interview round.first was panel and 2nd 1 was 1to1 interview.

They only took four people from group of 70 students

Interview Questions

• Not to many technical question, but they gave some real time examples to solve the problem.   Answer Question

Risk Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

Interview

The process was very smooth. They look at the attitude of individual. They will check the basic knowledge too. The process took only 1 day as it was conducted in the campus. They gave a brief presentation about the profile. The initial process was group discussion followed by two rounds of interview.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Axis Risk Consulting.

Interview

Nothing much technical was asked , basic questions , easily answered them all , only two rounds happened first Manager and then HR . Don't know the reason for rejection . They didn't send any feed back.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Risk Consulting (New Delhi (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

first gd on normal latest topics. then written test of aptitude and the interview. no criteria of selection in gd. total waste. written test consist apptitude, english and logical reasoning.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

Interview

it started with GD( general topic-odd even for vehicles) , then written test (quant , logical reasoning and english) and then three layered interview ( manager level, then by AD and Executive director)

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Risk Consulting (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Group Discussion followed by aptitude test followed by interview. Interview was quite general. Based completely on CV. They do not ask anything technical. But before you go for the interview it is important you understand the role completely.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Risk Consulting in January 2016.

Interview

The Interview started with icebreaking questions, then the inteviewers started to shift it in typical HR grill mode for the 1 st round of interview nd same cintiued with 2nd round of Interview and It was tough, to crack the interview.
    Intial process was of GD and a Test

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Axis Risk Consulting (Greater Noida (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

The process consisted of two rounds. The first was a GD and then an interview. They first started with a pre placement talk followed by Q&A session and then the groups for GD were announced. They formed a group of 9 students and there were two panels .

Interview Questions

• The topic for the GD was very general and then the shortlist for interview was announced. During the interview they asked questions about favourite subjects, family, willingness to travel and technical questions related to identification of risks in a particular department or process. It lasted for around 35 mins.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Risk Consulting (Greater Noida (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied through campus recruitment process. The process took one day. There were two rounds. A gd followed by a p.i. The g.d topics were simple and very banal in nature such as Modi's foreign visits, use and misuse of media, china devaluation, make in india and swach bharat etc.
    Interview was varied. For some it was complete technical with questions on concepts from class 11 books. For others it was more hr based with questions related to situations and past experiences. Various aspects of the c.v were touched upon and in details. It was sorts of a stress interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions were on the internship, marks, situations, internship companies working and history along with certain common hr questions but twisted.5 weaknesses, 1 strength, why axis etc   Answer Question