Axis Risk Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Axis Risk Consulting Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.9

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Axis Risk Consulting.

Interview

There are generally 2 rounds of interview apart from the HR one. The first round, taken by a senior manager or an associate director, is technical where you can be grilled for the depth of domain being considered for. Second round and the final one is with the Partner where your soft skills, team engagement and overall fitment is gauged.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Axis Risk Consulting (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

It has been the worst experience in my life.the interview process took 2-3 months.everything was finalized until i was assigned a confused hr to coordinate with.the salary negotiation took place and my docs were also submitted.i was told to resign from my current organization and asked to join in a short time.trusting the hr,i resigned from my current organization but axis never extemded the offer letter.i kepy following up with the same confused hr only to be told after 20 days of my resignation that he is not sure if the position is open or not.after 22 days i revoked my resignation and never heard from axis ever again.
    They are extremely casual and unprofessional. i would never recommend anybody to apply for any position in organization like axis risk and consulting.i had the most horrible and stressful experience of my life.god bless the employees there.

Interview Questions

Axis Risk Consulting Response

Jul 11, 2017 – Associate Director

Hi, thanks for the feedback. As a part of our policy we don’t ask any candidate to resign without issuing a formal offer letter.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Risk Consulting (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I have applied through college, where it took 1 day for all the process. 1st they shortlisted the CV, then there was GD(topic were normal), then 2 interview round.first was panel and 2nd 1 was 1to1 interview.

They only took four people from group of 70 students

Interview Questions

• Not to many technical question, but they gave some real time examples to solve the problem.   Answer Question

Risk Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

Interview

The process was very smooth. They look at the attitude of individual. They will check the basic knowledge too. The process took only 1 day as it was conducted in the campus. They gave a brief presentation about the profile. The initial process was group discussion followed by two rounds of interview.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Axis Risk Consulting (Mumbai (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

HR round then one telephonic technical round by Director followed by Technical round by Partner. There are in total 2 technical rounds by the Director and Partner each and then the final HR round for negotiations.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Axis Risk Consulting.

Interview

Nothing much technical was asked , basic questions , easily answered them all , only two rounds happened first Manager and then HR . Don't know the reason for rejection . They didn't send any feed back.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Risk Consulting (New Delhi (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

first gd on normal latest topics. then written test of aptitude and the interview. no criteria of selection in gd. total waste. written test consist apptitude, english and logical reasoning.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

Interview

it started with GD( general topic-odd even for vehicles) , then written test (quant , logical reasoning and english) and then three layered interview ( manager level, then by AD and Executive director)

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Risk Consulting (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Group Discussion followed by aptitude test followed by interview. Interview was quite general. Based completely on CV. They do not ask anything technical. But before you go for the interview it is important you understand the role completely.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Risk Consulting in January 2016.

Interview

The Interview started with icebreaking questions, then the inteviewers started to shift it in typical HR grill mode for the 1 st round of interview nd same cintiued with 2nd round of Interview and It was tough, to crack the interview.
    Intial process was of GD and a Test