BCM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BCM Interview Questions

2.3

Entry-level Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at BCM (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter on LinkedIn .

They were looking to fill 2 different positions, but never specified what position I was being offered until I asked.

Most of the questions were behavioral questions. Average DIFFICULTY, .

Make sure to ASK ABOUT THEIR BENEFITS AND RETIREMENT PLAN BEFORE YOU ACCEPT.

They negotiated base salary over the phone and offered a significant lesser amount to what they had advertised for someone with 3-5 years of Sales experience.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to leave your current position?
      Tell me about your process?
      Answer Question

Patient Financial Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BCM (Houston, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

phone interviewed for several positions and on site for one. The hr lady was very helpful and submit my resume for several different groups. It was just particular phone interviews. I was asked basic programming technical questions, most are related to my resume. Mostly my interview process just last one hour or so, on site one is longer. talked to team members. Offer came in about several days later.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work at BCM   1 Answer

Negotiation

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoston (Norway)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BCM (Hoston (Norway)) in August 2009.