BMD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BMD Interview Questions

3.2

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BMD (Burbank, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

They called me for a 30-minute phone interview and then wanted to set up a face to face interview. I was contacted by the HR department via email giving me the details of the interview with a link to an online application. I responded to the email confirming that I would be at the interview and then filled out the online application.

The interview was about an hour away from my house and I arrived early and waited for the first applicant to finish. Fairly smooth interview with written out formal questions that he prepared.

I was told they would be making their decision in about a week. I sent a follow up email that same day thanking them for their time and explained that I was interested in the job. NO REPLY.

The following day I received an email from the HR department asking me to complete a lengthy online psychological test relating to the sales position. I completed it right away and it took about an hour.

A week later I still did not have an answer regarding the position so I sent a email to my point of contact and asked them if a decision had made yet. NO REPLY.

A month went by and I still did not hear back from BMD about the position.

I was very frustrated at this point because I had invested so much time, money and effort in to applying for the position. All I was looking for was a yes or a no regarding the job so I could move on.

I decided to call the contact person on their cell phone and they didn't even know who I was. I informed him I was the guy who interviewed for the job and he then acted surprised and embarrassed. I asked them directly if the position had been filled yet and if I was still a candidate. I already knew the answer because I saw a fresh job posting online a few days earlier but I wanted to hear it from them.

They didn't have enough guts to say that they was sorry for not getting back to me and letting me know I wasn't chosen for the position. They said, oh I will check and get back to you.

Another week went by and they never contacted me! This was definitely the most unprofessional job interview processes I have ever been involved with.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BMD (Irvine, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

After submitting my online application, I was contacted via email to participate in a phone interview. I was given time and date options. After an exchange, we settled on a appointment time. i was called by the recruiter and spoke for approximately 1 Hour. After a couple of days I was emailed by the recruiter and was scheduled to meet with the Sales Manager, and the head of HR at a local hotel suite. i met them there and spoke with them for about 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• The typical questions - but very conversational, very comfortable.   1 Answer

Undergraduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BMD (Brisbane (Australia)) in July 2010.

Interview

Interviewed regarding possible Vacation Work position available however were very vague and position did not eventuate.

Interview Questions

• If I was interested in working as a Laboured instead as my intended postition as a Undergraduate Engineer.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BMD in February 2008.

Interview

They asked a lot of technical questions, mostly around .net framework since they use .NEt to develop their system. Some of the questions are easy, some of them are hard. They do give you hints if you stuck. Then they showed some of their projects they were working on, and they asked me if I had any suggestions to their system.