BMI Elite Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Email Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BMI Elite (Boca Raton, FL).

Interview

I applied online. Received call to interview, had two interviews over three weeks before getting offer. One interview was about my background and skills, the other was more about how I did or handled things in the past. HR was detailed, clearly outlined benefits and handbook.

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BMI Elite in January 2015.

Interview

I waited in the lobby for my interview, filled out an application. The Ceo interviewed me, he was very straight forward but made it comfortable. Very business savy, he asked about myself, and my career goals.

Digital Art Director | Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at BMI Elite (Boca Raton, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

By far the worse interview and hiring process I've ever been through. They were very unorganized, tech and Creative dept. weren't synced, constant walking in and out during the interview. Lack of preparation for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to use Adobe Photoshop and InDesign?   1 Answer

I was excited with the opportunity to help their newly revamped creative department. Also help implement agency processes in their new department.The culture looks really nice during the walkthrough.

The interview process, miscommunication and their lack of organization sealed the deal with me. I would have declined any offer that came from them. I was in awe with all the things that transpired during the BMI Elite interview process and I wasn't an employee. Just the thought of becoming an employee and going through those issues on a daily bases played a key factor in my decision not to pursue.

Email Creative Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BMI Elite (Boca Raton, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

I think I was recommended to BMI Elite by a previous employer therefore my interview process went smooth and fast. I was interviewed by 3 different employees at BMI Elite.

Interview Questions

• They showed me what I will be doing and asked me if I'd like doing that.   1 Answer

Manager Email Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BMI Elite (Boca Raton, FL).

Interview

They follow protocol with interviewing -- the management on our team is fantastic. Uber intelligent and well connected. They first did a phone interview then brought me in to interview with senior management and the President of the company. Very well orchestrated and well done

Interview Questions

• If you wanted to do this on your own -- could you?   1 Answer