BOLD Mark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at BOLD Mark

2.4

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BOLD Mark (Newark, NJ) in July 2018.

Interview

The process was streamlined, informative, process oriented. The energy of the office itself was high. All individuals were cordial and polite. Overall a very positive experience. I met key individuals that were key resources.

Interview Questions

• The key questions for me and determined my motivation, was whether or not I was seeking a role with growth potential, stability and to set roots with an organization.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BOLD Mark (Newark, NJ) in August 2018.

Interview

First interview went very well. I was asked a lot of questions and was able to ask very detailed questions about their company growth opportunities. The office is very nice and cool atmosphere. Their team has a lot of energy.

The second interview I was able to shadow their team at an event. The event was at a very upscale complex and was able to meet a lot of interesting & cool people. I asked another member of the team how they know so much in such little time. They mentioned there is very detailed training focused on developing employees to growth within the company.

After the event / interview we finished back at the office.

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BOLD Mark (Newark, NJ) in May 2018.

Interview

The first interview went very well, the hiring manager conducted the first interview. It was a standard interview, he asked a lot of questions in order to get to know me. I was also able to ask questions about their office, their team environment as well as growth and learning opportunities.

During my second interview, I was able to shadow a member of their team. It was very informative, I learned useful skills that I realized were not only going to help me in the job but as well as in my life. I was very impressed.

After the second interview, we finished back at the office

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BOLD Mark (Newark, NJ) in June 2018.

Interview

Very well done and through but quick interview, very fair and open even if you're a bit shy they still listen and are patient. I was scared and they even gave me time to brrath just because of how shy I was! Truly amazing and wonderful interview

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BOLD Mark in October 2018.

Interview

The manager that held my interview was very knowledgeable and professional. He answered all my questions and concerns. I got the opportunity to interview a second time by shadowing one of their top employees, it was nice to see exactly what was expected in a candidate and it was good to know if I got the job I wouldn't be expected to know everything like other companies do, new hires aren't just thrown out there, they take their time to teach. They are flexible with your schedules and from the people I had the chance to meet they have a fun and professional environment.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my previous employers and where I saw myself in a few years professionally.   Answer Question

Event Specialist Interview

Application

Interview

Very standard 3 step process.
    1st interview that takes like 15 minutes and they make you wait for an hour. ( The lobby is disgusting)
    2nd interview they took me on an "event" which basically was a plastic table at an home for the elderly. I was told about the company and the "upward mobility" which sounded a bit like a pyramid scheme.
    3rd interview I sat down with the hiring manager and he talked more about soccer than he did about the position. I figured let me give it a chance but on my first day I was taken to do door to door sales for Verizon.

Interview Questions

• When are you available to start?
      Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Oct 2, 2018 – CEO

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how your interview went. We noticed that you stated you had a negative experience, but the only issue you mentioned was that the lobby was not clean enough... More

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BOLD Mark in September 2018.

Interview

It consist of 3 rounds. One round was with the manager. He went over the opportunity. The second round was with an office leader where he demonstrated their marketing skills and we visited potential customers. They went over compensation, corporate structure and upward mobility. They said if I was fit candidate I would be invited to a third round. I was not sure if I was cut out because they dismissed 2 candidates that also went on an interview with an office leader. When I was invited to the third round interview with the managing director we went over the day on a 1 to 1 basis and they decided to offer the position

Interview Questions

• Why should we offer the opportunity to you? What can you bring to the table?   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Interview

Seemed like too much of a scam (emails were rife with errors and their web page/social media are a disaster and couldn't be more vague). I decided to not go to the meeting. Even the reviews on Glassdoor gave me a red flag since they had posts that seem fake to me.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to meet tomorrow ?   1 Answer

Oct 18, 2018 – CEO

Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback. We appreciate the chance to improve. We have asked our web team to take a look at the website and social media to work on the issues you... More

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BOLD Mark (Newark, NJ) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview process is standard. Initial application, meeting with a senior executive and then a second round interview of shadowing. After the second round, a third round happens on the same day and a decision to hire is made.

Interview Questions

BOLD Mark Response

Jul 5, 2018 – CEO

Thank you for leaving your feedback regarding your interview experience with us, tho it is unclear from your review what factors made this a negative experience for you. We are happy the interview... More

Entry Level Account Manager Interview

Application

Interview

It was a 2 day process very interactive and knowledgeable prossess I learned bout how the day to day operations. And learned bout there upward mobility and the corporate structure. The training and management program has the potential to grow you professionally at a very fast pace.