BVK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at BVK

1.7

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BVK (Milwaukee, WI) in December 2017.

Interview

Took about a month to hear back after applying - the answer was in the form of an email - no. Then a week later, got another email asking me to come in for an interview for another position that had opened, similar to the one I had initially applied for. Had two in-person interviews with the whole team each time. Both interviews were about exactly the same - not sure why they felt the need to repeat without bringing anyone new in to speak with or ask any new questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BVK in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was very informal and relaxed. I spoke to both my superiors during the interview at the same time. Speaking with more than one person made it easier because it took off the pressure from all 3 of us

Search Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BVK (Milwaukee, WI) in September 2017.

Interview

I sat down with the director of the department of search analyst for about 30 mins. We went over my resume and talked about what would be going on on a day-to-day basis. Then I did the same thing with the person right under him for another 30 mins. You definitely want to be Google AdWords certified for a position like this. The one thing I didnt like was that I had to keep calling and checking in, even after the position was already filled.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about paid search?   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BVK in September 2014.

Interview

I originally applied for an Account Manager position through the internet. Nothing about the interview was challenging. Just standard "Give me an example of a time when..." type questions. I sent follow up interviews after and waited. Nothing for a few weeks.

I more or less forgot about it until I got a phone call from a Director in a different division. They told me they found my resume and loved it and thought I'd be a great fit. I think the exact words were, "For your age, you have the most impressive resume I have ever seen." I met with them for an informal breakfast where we talked about the position. I then had a more formal interview with the Vice President. I thought both interviews went well. I say this because the VP told me that they may take a while, but I should call them before I accept any other job offer.

Then radio silence.

3 weeks after speaking to the VP I sent a reminder email and heard no response. A week later I called, no response. Then I called again. After calling 2-3 times the Director finally answered my call and told me that if she were me, she'd look for other work.

I don't mind rejection, or them not getting the funding for the job. I mind the complete dishonesty, dodging my questions and lack of a backbone the company displayed in handling the process.

To sum up: Total lack of communication when I applied and when I was recruited for a position.

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BVK (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2019.

Interview

Team members were friendly, enthusiastic. Had one phone call and never heard anything back. I know several people who work there so thought I would at least get an in-person meeting.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the kind of projects you've worked on   1 Answer

Metal - Helfer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gelsenkirchen (Germany)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BVK (Gelsenkirchen (Germany)) in February 2014.

Interview

Hat keine Vorstellungsgespräch stattgefunden da er einen Helfer und bisschen schweißen kann jemanden gesucht hat da hatte ich sehr viel glück ich durfte sofort arbeiten.
    Natürlich habe ich meine Arbeitskleidung von Arbeitgeber bekommen. ich habe auch sofort einen Arbeitsplatz gehabt.