Babich & Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Babich & Associates

None Specific Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Babich & Associates (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Here's my review:

I applied for a job online; this firm was handling the posting. I get this email from a recruiter:

"I have a couple opportunities that may be a fit for you. Can you schedule a day to come see me through email and we should be able to set up some immediate interviews with some of the employers I have a relationships with."

Sounds good right? Besides the poor grammar choices. Guess what, he didn't set me up for any interviews with anyone, period. When I asked about this email, he looked at me like I had two heads. After a few months in the job market, I'm more than prepared for recruiters to not follow up, but I think these tactics are misleading at best. Why? This week I responded to an online job posting and guess what I got? This response:

I responded, mentioned that I had already met with him. He said there was no reason for me to come in again if it had been less than a year. It has been less than two months. So you can't set up some immediate interviews? I'm shocked. Just a heads up, my personal opinion is this is an unethical practice.

Interview Questions

• Where else are you interviewing?   1 Answer

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Babich & Associates (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

One starts the process by applying to a job posting listed by Babich & Associates. The recruiter reviews your resume and contacts your for a one-on-one interview. The interview helps the recruiter match you to potential employers. There are several recruiters, each working with different areas of employment, like medical or sales. The staff was polite but felt the recruiter I spoke with did not take the time to prepare for my interview. The recruiter asked questions that were clearly answered on my resume rather than asking me to further explain item(s) listed on my resume. Also, I asked the recruiter some questions and the recruiter's answers left me feeling recruiter was not well-versed in the legal field. Babich & Associates will most likely not help in my job search. Hopefully, someone else will have a better experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a paralegal certificate?   1 Answer