Barbarian Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 15, 2017

3.2

Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Barbarian (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Barbarian's interview process was fair and informative. They give a true sense of the company, so you can better understand its culture and workflow. You also meet the team you will be working with which is an advantage.

Interview Questions

• What creative experience do you have outside of advertising?   Answer Question

Data Science Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Barbarian (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

It is very casual. It starts with an assessment form followed by a phone interview. We are supposed to go through the case and answer the questions asked and then this form is to be submitted or e-mailed back to the respective person in the company

Interview Questions

• They gave me an online assessment on fb and twitter metrics of Brisk Ice Tea   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barbarian.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted via email that I had been selected for the first phone interview. One of the HR coordinators called me and was extremely nice. Basically she asked me to tell her a little about myself and my background that led me to where i am today, then she went on to have me explain the activities I did at my current job followed by some regular interview questions. Overall, it was a decent interview not too hard but that's to be expected for the first round.

Digital Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Barbarian (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

After a good phone screener, I didn't hear back for a while until interviews were set up. Once they were, I went through close to 10 interviews in as little amount of time as possible. Some would say this is excessive, but I rather enjoyed the process as it was quite harrowing to be barreling through all the questions being thrown at me. When I did win the role, I really felt like I earned my keep.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Barbarian (New York, NY).

Interview

2 rounds of interviews + written test + check with references! Met with several team members and director of the department and HR of course. The process took about 2 weeks when I finally received a phone call from HR! Good idea to follow up to reiterate your interest!

Interview Questions

• Standard but always a little challenging for a recent grad- where do you see yourself 5 years from now?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Barbarian in May 2014.

Interview

It was one of the best I have had. It was done over Skype and continued later in person. The process was for an internship so I'm sure there was alot of competition for it. What stood out to me is that they were open to differing ideas and change.