Bates CHI & Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bates CHI & Partners Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bates CHI & Partners

Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bates CHI & Partners (Makati City (Philippines)).

Interview

2 interviews: by outgoing managing director, then by incoming managing director. outside office, over a meal. resume and portfolio reviewed prior to meeting. basically a getting-to-know-each-other session.

Interview Questions

• what are you really worth?   1 Answer

Negotiation

they matched my asking salary. but they asked me to meet the senior members of my team prior to finalizing the appointment.

Ad Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bates CHI & Partners (Kolkata (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

telephonic round, 1:1, Panel, HR & Finance

Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bates CHI & Partners (Mumbai (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

I was asked to meet the creative head. The interviewever reviewed my portfolio of work. I had to wait for internal approvals, after which i was asked to make a quote. I received an offer letter within 4 days.

Negotiation

Yes. My advice would be start high if the work is good. As the company is not in its best phase, management will be willing to stretch budgets to accomodate good talent.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bates CHI & Partners in March 2010.

Interview

It was a personable and professional discussion during which I actually learned something about myself and got some useful coaching.

The organization was in transition at the time. The leadership is solid and clearly committed to its people.

While I determined that there wasn't a fit at that time, the interviewer and I parted on good terms and I referred another friend for them to consider.

Interview Questions

• What kind of role do you want to play? Do you really know how you can get there?   Answer Question