Bay City Connections Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bay City Connections

2.1

Advertising/Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bay City Connections (San Francisco, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

There are three rounds of interviews, the first one is is to review your resume and see if you are a good candidate and to check your background, the second one is a day on the job with a member of their team. And the last one is the job offer.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bay City Connections.

Interview

Easy but long. Makes candidates wait a lot. The hiring manager was not aware and was looking at the resume in front of me. No clear steps. Only one round of interview and i you do well . they ask you to come from the immediate early availability

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bay City Connections (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

casual - not so clear with the monthly agenda. had not told what is to be done on the first day.. very casual environment. not much of progress one could get in there.

Interview Questions

• tell us your past experience .. what are your strengths and weaknesses ... why this company, where do you see yourself working in the next 5 years in the United States. all in all very general and easy to crack it   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bay City Connections (San Francisco, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

Sketchy, fast phone call, not interested in anything about me, just wanted to get me in for an interview ASAPAll they wanted to know is if I wanted to work full time, and how quickly I could come in for an interview. Absolutely looks like a scam, avoid this. They didn't want me asking questions, and brushed off any question I had immediately.

Interview Questions

• Can you work full time, and can you come in Monday?   1 Answer

Mar 20, 2018 – Director

Thank you for your feedback. Usually our administration makes a call if you've already been selected for the interview process, and just wants to verify a few details before putting you in our... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bay City Connections (San Francisco, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

I had a first 1:1 interview with the manager which was not really an interview but a quick introduction to see if my profile could works with the position. Then I was invited to come back the day after for 3 hours. I wait for another candidate for 30min then the manager introduced us to one of his sales representatives. He conduced us outside and started to explain to us the purpose of the mission... Selling products in the street - But it was definitely not for me so I asked to quit the process.

Interview Questions

• Are you more efficient working in a team or by yourself?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bay City Connections (San Francisco, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn, they had a vague job description I was hoping to get more clarification. The interviewer couldn't tell me what the job entailed (even though he claimed to have started in the same role two years prior) but he did tell me that if I entered the "fast track" I could be making 150k+ in a few years, whatever that means.
    Interviewer (co-owner of bay city connections) also couldn't tell me what their company defines as success (aside from promoting people to managerial roles) and I have no idea what their "big clients like at&t" hire them for.
    They seemed nice enough. Professional atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• What do your parents do?   1 Answer
    • Are you comfortable talking to people?   1 Answer
    • Are you money driven?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bay City Connections (San Francisco, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied in March but it was too early to apply. They followed up with me around graduation time. I came in for the interview. First round took about 25 mins. They were really responsive and transparent with everything.
    The 2nd round interview was a job shadow for about two hours. I met the team and learned more about the company.
    Third and final interview was an offer which I accepted. I am excited for a paid internship

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bay City Connections (San Francisco, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied through zip recruiter. They called me a few days after. First interview they go through your resume and see if you are the right fit for the position. They called me back to schedule for a second interview but I couldn't go for another 2-3 weeks because of school. They constantly call me back and at that time I didn't know my schedule because of school. Second Interview was the worst for me because the person interviewing basically called me off a little about myself. Felt so offended. Worst experience. Felt like they wasted my time.

Interview Questions

Bay City Connections Response

Jul 7, 2017 – Human Resource Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We teach each individual who becomes a part of our team from the ground up, just like our website states. Sales is part of our business and we believe everyone should get... More

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bay City Connections (San Francisco, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

The interviewer spoke mighty fast I was not able to really grasp what was said. It seemed like a sales transaction. Being that she was speaking very fast, (not having room for me to respond) I had to find a way to politely get her attention to ask questions about what was said so that I can have an understanding of what she is trying to communicate.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Being that i did not want to really take part in the job position, she asked if I can just try it out the next day and if I do not like it to let her know.

Jul 14, 2017 – Human Resource Manager

We apologize if your time with us was less than satisfactory. We have taken your feedback into consideration and have allowed our interviewers to slow down more and have interviewees ask more... More

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bay City Connections (San Francisco, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was called a few days after I applied, short phone conversation with a girl from HR. Set up the interview a few days later. I met with a hiring manager, very friendly people. Straight forward interview. Nothing too complicated.... They are a marketing and sales firm as it states on their website, so I was pretty prepared for any type of work in that line of business.

Was invited for a 2nd round interview where I sat with an account manager.

Then the third and final interview.