Bay Valley Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bay Valley Foods

2.2

Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bay Valley Foods (San Antonio, FL).

Interview

You were asked normal questions. However, there too many phone interviews and one in person. The process to find out anything took a month. The interviewee had to reach out for an answer from the company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bay Valley Foods.

Interview

Very detailed and precise interview. They make sure to ask every question that is needed to be asked for the job. That also includes the feedback from you every other minute that you are comfortable with the questions.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bay Valley Foods (Oakbrook Terrace, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

I was scouted by a recruiting agency who worked with BVF. The entire process was extremely seamless and very enjoyable. Everyone was friendly and professional. First was a phone screening with HR then I was invited to interview on site with 4 different individuals. There was constant communication throughout the process and overall I had a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are a good fit for this role?   Answer Question
    • Why would you leave a fortune 500 company for an up and coming company?   Answer Question

Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in North East, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bay Valley Foods (North East, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

Go through a temp agency, fill out stacks of paperwork (unless you are already on file at the agency), answer simple questions, take a skills test, oral swab drug test

Interview Questions

• Just temp agency questions, really... Nothing really special since it was a packing position and a toddler would be capable of doing this job.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bay Valley Foods in September 2013.

Interview

Very easy interview because I was recruited be a Temp. service, and referred to the position by a friend. The waiting time for the interview was appropriate and they professional manner from the interviewer was very good.

Negotiation

I was called on the way home from the interview by the temp service and offered the job.

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bay Valley Foods (Chicago, IL) in September 2018.

Interview

I was connected with Bay Valley through a recruiter. The initial interviews and communication were conducted with professionalism in a streamlined process. However, after the final interview, there were several issues. Bay Valley arranged for travel and accommodation for this final interview, since I live out of town. They insisted on a hotel room and rental car, even though both were unnecessary, and I advised them as such. The in-person interview was fine, if a little long, but at the end of the whole ordeal, I was charged a significant amount of money for the accommodation that HR insisted on. Following this I kept in reasonable, regular contact with HR, following up about both the position and the charges I paid. But I received minimal responses, which were spaced out over long stretches of radio silence, and was ultimately left on the hook for the money charged to my card.

Interview Questions

• The actual interview process took more than 8 hours and during that time I met with 9 people.   1 Answer