Bayview Asset Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 2, 2017

3.1

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Bayview Asset Management (Miami Beach, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was very pleasant. I felt a strong connection and we discussed pertinent areas of required of the position. The interview lasted over an hour. I was sure I nailed it. My problem was with the recruiter. He did not return calls or emails. Which I feel was very rude and unprofessional.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coral Gables, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bayview Asset Management (Coral Gables, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

I arrived to the building, waited for the manager of the department who showed up late. During the interview he asked me questions with the intent to mess up. The interview was set up for failure from the get go. The employees were miserable in their tiny cubicles, and the room was warm everyone was sweating.

Interview Questions

• How many coins are in a sleeve?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bayview Asset Management (Miami, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

A very unprofessional interview. It was a panel interview and they were not prepared enough. I got to their office, ask me some basic questions regarding my background. And then they were looking at each other because they didn't know what else to say and ask me to go outside the office so that they can see if they can come up with any other questions.
    The main boss didn't even look at me while I was talking, he was looking at my resume the entire time, didn't say a word.
    Other guy that thought he was kayne west started making me random math questions.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bayview Asset Management in January 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with an employment agency intially. The interview was very casual and focused more on prior experience and "fit" rather than technical questions. Although the interviewer was limited in knowledge about the details of the position, she was very professional.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have analyzing mortgage loans? On a scale of 1 to 10, where would you rank your Excel skills?   Answer Question

Foreclosure Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bayview Asset Management (Miami, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview was very direct and to the point. I was asked questions about ethics and my foreclosure experience. I was given a questionnaire and was asked to answer the questions according to my beliefs and work experience

Interview Questions

• how many years I worked in the industry and why I wanted to work for Bayview   Answer Question

Interview

typical hiring process

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bayview Asset Management in May 2013.

Interview

Hiring was very informative and thorough. HR was very helpful in answering questions and explaining the companies core values. The training was also week long which i liked and enjoyed.

Operations Quality Control Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pompano Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bayview Asset Management (Pompano Beach, FL).

Interview

There is an initial phone interview. If you pass the phone interview, they will ask you to come into the office for an in-person interview by one or two people (I was interviewed by two people).

Interview Questions

• They will bring up specific terminologies regarding loss mitigation and will ask you to state back what certain terms and acronyms stand for. They want to make sure that you know your topic.   Answer Question

Asset Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bayview Asset Management (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2013.

Interview

First initial interview is with Human resources. Second interview is with manager of the department. Third contact is a phone scenario with a manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Only one counter-offer.

Residential Asset Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pompano Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bayview Asset Management (Pompano Beach, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

I was scheduled for an interview with two managers. The managers were quite pleasant, they asked a lot of detailed questions pertaining to my experience. The interview lasted about 30 to 45 minutes. The interview went well, they put a lot of emphasis on the fact that the job required handling a very large number of files.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to explain if I had ever taken initiative to make a work related decision on my own that normally required approval by a supervisor/manager.   Answer Question