Bella Pictures Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bella Pictures Interview Questions

Staff Photographer & Photo Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bella Pictures (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Spoke directly with the founders of the start up and began helping them to vet photographer candidates by reviewing work

Negotiation

Personal and based upon my passion, desire to contribute and ability as a technical and creative communicator

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bella Pictures in June 2009.

Interview

After the HR person told me about the details of the position during the phone interview, she initiated a role playing exercise. The goal she gave me was to "get her to show up to the appointment despite the fact that she was thinking of going with a different photographer." After the role play, she gave me feedback: I was persistent in expressing the value of meeting with me about Bella but she said that I didn't ask enough questions to find out her concerns.

Nevertheless, I had passed the phone screen and the next step was a scheduling exercise. I had to send her all my appointments for the next month. She responded a few days later saying my other jobs would interfere with my availability for the position so I didnt get the job.

Interview Questions