Benton County, OR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 4, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Benton County, OR

County Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corvallis, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Benton County, OR (Corvallis, OR) in April 2017.

Interview

Pleasant. Several people grouped around a table asking behavioral interview questions, though one person seemed to ask more questions than the others. Disappointed out-of-state male applicants were chosen to go forward to final round.

Interview Questions

• What role have you played in enhancing the diversity of your organization?   1 Answer

Compliance Specialist Part Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corvallis, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Benton County, OR (Corvallis, OR) in July 2012.

Interview

Posting appered on Monster. I applied online. I got a phone call inviting me to an interview on a particular date. I was offered some alternative times. Inerview panel was three persons, one fiscal from the county, one fiscal from the Dept. and one operational from the Dept. Interivew consisted of pleasantries, then scripted open-ended questions exclusively. Did you ever have trouble with a co-worker and how did you handle it and what would you do differently?

Interview Questions

• Several questions asked for specific examples from my work life; for one question I couldn't think of one that fit.   Answer Question