Blue Beacon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 14, 2017

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Blue Beacon

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Blue Beacon (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Not much was asked, really only if you had a recent felony or anything that would make you miss any number of work days other than that there was only about one or two more questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you been charged with a felony within the last five years?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Blue Beacon.

Interview

interview process was very easy. only asked about work history and hours worked at previous job. after your first interview if they are interested they will call you for a second interview where all you do is basically some computer training and then you take a drug test. pass the test get the job. simple as that

Bay Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Blue Beacon in September 2015.

Interview

I came in for an interview and was standing around several minutes before someone even spoke to me. I then had to speak to a supervisor because the manager that I was suppose to meet with was not there. He went through my application and spoke a little about employment history and went straight to pay and bonuses. I think he spoke more about his job history than mine. Overall it was a quick interview and got the job.

Anonymous Employee in Kingman, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Blue Beacon (Kingman, AZ).

Interview

Was a simple basic process. Did a one on one interview with the general manager. Took very little time to get hired since I was recommended by a friend. They made you feel very comfortable during the interview. There was absolutely no pressure while doing the interview. If I could go back as an OM or GM I would in heart beat. I loved working with this company.

Washer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochelle, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Beacon (Rochelle, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

dumb straught forward questions and a drug test blah blah blah owner sits in his chair like the king of the truck wash and you are is humble servent begging for a job from him. then after your pee is clean he will give the time of day and ask why do you wanna work here and do you think he is attractive and if you would like to go on a date with him sometime. was very uncomfortable...

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Beacon (Milwaukee, WI) in December 2014.

Interview

I received a phone call within a couple weeks of applying for the job. They asked me a few basic questions and we set up an in person interview. The in person interview was very simple, asking the most basic interview questions pretty much any company asks. The second interview was solely a drug test, nothing else.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blue Beacon (Atlanta, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

Asked if I had experience using a register and if I was ok with working alone. Also was given drug test on the spot. Was introduced into the GM and asked to start the next day

Hand Dryer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barstow, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Blue Beacon (Barstow, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

Dress very nice, smell good, don't do drugs, answer as honest as possible, if you get an interview then a 2nd one, you have the job pretty much.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Do not act tough to other employees, respect everyone, Be the best you can be

Anonymous Employee in Altoona, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Beacon (Altoona, IA) in April 2009.

Interview

took long time for interview to happen would of never got job if it was not do to friend

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing at all