Blue Flame Agency Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blue Flame Agency Interview Questions

Creative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Blue Flame Agency.

Interview

It was a group interview with 2 other people. We presented in a room and we had to comment on each person's work after. They then asked all three of us one question and they would randomly choose which of us would answer first. The questions they asked weren't anything out of the ordinary.

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Flame Agency.

Interview

They make you have a phone interview first, then if you pass that they will bring you into their corporate offices. They asked several questions about my experience that was on my resume, also if I was open to wearing many different hats and if I was able to be proactive in my work. The women that interviewed me tried to size me up, which was fine because the confidence in my abilities made them look like fools in the end. After meeting with them they then had me meet one of the HR managers who was very unorganized and somewhat unprofessional, she was nice but something about her was off. And the company was not diverse, mostly African American employees, being that I was not African American, the first girls that interviewed me tried to make me feel like I was somewhat below them, either that or they felt threatened by me. Being that I am confident in my abilities and have been around many different types of people with various personality traits, they were very easy to read, but if you have low confidence in your interviewing abilities, I can see how someone else might have been intimidated. Also they work weird hours from 10 AM to 7 PM.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your previous employer and the duties you held?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Blue Flame Agency.

Interview

got a phone interview and was called in for an infernos interview . the lady interviewing me was dressed in sweat pants and sneakers and wore a snapback hat and questioned my knowledge of the urban music industry .

Interview Questions

• I wasn't really given a chance I could tell from the moment she walked in and looked at me that they were not interested.   Answer Question

Operations Intern Interview

Interview

I met with the HR Manager and Operations Manager. I discussed my resume briefly but most of the internship was spent discussing the position itself. It did not feel like an interview. I received a call later that day offering me the position but it took several days to learn any more information.

Video Production Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Flame Agency (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied for an internship online and received a call several days after. Within the next week I went for an interview and accepted the position.

Interview Questions

• I didn't find any of the questions to be difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blue Flame Agency (New York, NY).

Interview

I was contacted by an HR intern to set up the interview.

The interviewer was able to provide information regarding the duties of the specific position but didn't interview much. I was given the impression that the interviewer was overworked. For further information (stipend, hours), the interviewer redirected me back to an HR intern to ask questions.

There was also a second (junior-level?) interviewer. This person was not tactful and her attitude came off as condescending, and highly critical. It felt as if this person was threatened by me being that the person wasn't much older than myself. This person also had the audacity to ask why I didn't have a job.

I walked away from the interview feeling a sense of competitiveness amongst the employees themselves. This was just an interview for an unpaid internship position after all...

Interview Questions

I received an email inviting me for a second interview. Turns out, an important criteria that both HR and interviewer failed to mention and prescreen me for was the necessity to be currently enrolled in school for the internship, which I was not. I did not hide this fact either. It was essentially a waste of my energy.

Regardless, I would not go on the second interview anyway because I felt the 2nd interviewer was unprofessional and an unpleasant person-- and I knew if I did receive an offer and work there, I'd end up working with this interviewer.

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Blue Flame Agency (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Before my interview I was asked to prepare a 3-5 minute presentation about a ad campaign or endorsement deal to show how knowledgeable I was in marketing. During the interview, I presented my presentation and then was asked about my experience on my resume, my comfort level with working in a fast pace work environment etc. 2 days later I got a call asking me to start the next day.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with a celebrity before?   1 Answer