Blue Sky Agency Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 19, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Blue Sky Agency

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Blue Sky Agency (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

We set up a time to meet via email. When I arrived at the office, the receptionist did not seem to know I was expected, so I sat in the lobby for a while until I was directed into a conference room. Neither of them knew anything about me – they did not know where I was from, whether I'd graduated and had not taken the time to look at my portfolio beforehand. This made it incredibly uncomfortable. One woman did not speak while the other provided no constructive feedback and was remarkably rude.
    To make a bad situation worse, I wasn't escorted out of the building, but left in the threshold of the conference room.

Interview Questions

Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blue Sky Agency (Atlanta, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

Met with two people. Pretty standard interview - this is the job, tell us about yourself, etc.

Interview Questions

• Here's the basic day-to-day of the job... Is that something you're comfortable with?   Answer Question