Bolton & Menk Interview Questions

Updated Apr 4, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

Interviews at Bolton & Menk

Positive100%
Applied online100%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bolton & Menk

Bolton & Menk

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bolton & Menk

Interview

Corresponded through email after application to set up interview time through Microsoft MEETS. Joined the meeting to begin the interview. the person I met with was very nice and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
  • About the company, asked about knowledge of various software, how previous jobs will help.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bolton & Menk

Anonymous Employee in Burnsville, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bolton & Menk (Burnsville, MN) in Mar 2019

Interview

You are in a conference room with three people above you and having them talk about the job, ask questions, talk about your resume, show you around the office. the people are polite and it is more of a casual conversation.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting

130 Comments

Consulting

341K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Bolton & Menk~1322943
Join the conversation on