BookedOut Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BookedOut Interview Questions

Interviews at BookedOut

2.0

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BookedOut.

Interview

I had a quick phone screen and was asked to come in. Came in for about an hour. The two people were very transparent about the work hours being A LOT. I don't think I answered any interview questions, it was mostly just me listening to the guy talk about the company and how great it is. At the end of the interview I was offered a job on the spot and was told I needed to make a decision soon. (Without knowing salary) I ended up finding out what the salary was and it was low 30's. The job sounded interesting and the company did too but there is no way they can pay you a terrible salary and expect to get more than 40 hours. I told them what I was expecting for salary and they told me they would get back to me- they never called back. In the end, I knew I wouldn't accept regardless because of the hours, low pay and they didn't really ask me any questions about myself which seemed a little strange. Though, it seems like a company that has success ahead with some really ambitious employees; they will have to bump the salary to get some quality long-term employees.

Extremely low pay

Developer Interview

Interview

Very laid back but productive interview process. Not too technical, but very practical. Just review basic development tools and data structures. If you know C#, show it off. As long as you know what you're talking about, you should be fine.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BookedOut.

Interview

Signed up on website and was contacted by an account manager(I think). They were very polite and it didnt take much, they pretty much just contacted me when they had something I fit the bill for, and asked me about my availability.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They told me the pay and I took it

User Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BookedOut (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Initial phone screening followed by in person interview with multiple current employees, people were friendly and the interview was somewhat painless, process may be different now as the company has since been acquired