Bose Software Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bose Software Systems

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bose Software Systems (Framingham, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Got a phone call and talked to one of DSP engineer for an hour. It was a very pleasant talk. They were too interested in hiring me that they gave me offer right away and didn't really get to ask any hard core DSP question. I'd really enjoy talking to them, but didn't accept their offer. They were not happy about my rejection.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my passion for audio and some basic question on DSP embedded processing.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't get to that part.

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bose Software Systems (Boston, MA) in February 2014.

Interview

Interesting interview. There were a lot of phone screens with many member of different teams before being called in for 2 rounds in of in person interviews. They were diligent in keeping you informed of the process.

Systems Test Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bose Software Systems (Framingham, MA) in January 2013.

Interview

Phone call interview from US functional manager and team manager.
    After that the Global director from US will fly over to Penang and having a face to face interview at hotel with Software manager and Global Director on the sport.

Interview Questions

• Basically base on skill and knowledge what you have written in resume then explain further more detail.   1 Answer

Software Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bose Software Systems in September 2008.

Interview

the initial communication was by the telephone. The HR consultant contacted me and decided if I was qualified to move on to the next process of the interview. I then interviewd with two people..one being the hiring manager and the other a senior vice presiden.