Brand Fever Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brand Fever Interview Questions

Interviews at Brand Fever

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brand Fever

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brand Fever in May 2014.

Interview

Owner was a total flake. We had a phone interview scheduled and she called late and was unprepared. Completely rude and didn't allow me to finish answering any of her questions.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brand Fever (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Received email invitation to come interview as well as links to take two personality quizzes. That was a first for me but was insightful. I can appreciate a company wanting to make sure a candidate will mesh on all levels.
    I was on time but the interview began about 20 mins late and I never was told who I was interviewing with. Ended up being with the CEO who, embarrassingly, yawned and dozed throughout the interview. Claimed exhaustion from a detox. I felt unheard and was very distracted and put off by this. Never received any follow-up, not even a Dear John email. Very tacky, inconsiderate and a waste of time.

Brand Strategist & Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Brand Fever (Atlanta, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied online with my resume in early Jan. I was contacted by the owner's secretary in early Feb by email, requesting for an interview in early April with the owner, saying they were excited to meet me. The interview was later rescheduled because of the owner's busy schedule to later in the month. I was asked to take an hour-long personality test before I came to meet the owner/hiring manager.

I was never given directions to the downtown location, nor told where to park. I tried calling the office, but never got answer, just voicemail. On the day of the interview, I found expensive downtown parking, and I arrived on time for the interview.

The owner/hiring manager was 20 minutes late for the interview. And after I sat in the lobby for a long while, the owner came out and greeted me quickly without ever acknowledging she was late or that she had me waiting.

The office is small and very cool looking. Very modern. They have pets walking around the office, too. However there is no diversity among the employees.

The owner asked me to follow her downstairs to their conference room. She then preceded to ask me to talk about myself. Within a few moments, the owner cuts me off mid-sentence and tells me that I am in no way qualified for anything in the company, and she cannot remotely think of how I would be a fit. She then said she felt she should've vetted me more, and she can tell me while I was sitting there that my skill set isn't anything she would need. She then asked me to leave.

In total, the interview lasted six minutes. It took me 45 minutes one way to drive to the downtown office. Overall, it was a demeaning, negative experience.

Interview Questions

• No questions. Just told me I don't fit in, and I'm not qualified.   1 Answer

Brand Fever Response

Apr 29, 2014 – Operations and HR Manager

Hello. In response to your interview feedback, I would like to state that Brand Fever wishes that you had a better experience during the interview process. One of our company standards is honesty and... More