Brickman Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brickman (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2008.

Interview

Regional and Branch Manager

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Brickman in April 2014.

Interview

Easy process. Everyone I spoke with was very honest and straight froward. I was told exactly what the company goal was and what I could do to move up and to help the company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Brickman (Miami, FL).

Interview

Consisting of two phone interviews and one physical interview. The process was methodical and practical. Very impressed with the entire interview and on boarding process. Highly suggest to do research on both companies. Valley crest and Brickman are becoming one company. Thus it is important to understand this information.

Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brickman (Sterling, VA).

Interview

phone screen, interview, offer

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Brickman (Chesapeake, VA) in May 2012.

Interview

2 step interview process with the Branch Manager and Regional Manager. Final interview over the phone.

Interview Questions

• How are you going to handle conflict with employees within the branch?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Take it or leave it offer.

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Avon, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Brickman (Avon, OH) in March 2013.

Interview

Easy interview, turnover was so high at my branch that anyone with a valid drivers licence will be hired as a supwervisor. ask for things in writing, theparticular branch manager i dealt with lied to me about base pay, my first raise, and the number of hours i would be working in my interview.

Interview Questions

• "How do you feel about knowing some crew members do drugs either before coming to or at work?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

a joke, all promises that were made to me were broken, i quit in 6 months

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Many, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Brickman (Many, LA) in April 2010.

Interview

it was a joke, they didn't call back and it took me pestering to get any response. Finally was hired and worked there for several years.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brickman.

Interview

We had to do 2 in person interviews for a lower level position. Considering I was travelling so far on my own dime, it was a little difficult. The team was extremely flexible which made up for it. It is difficult to get away from the office 2 times when you work in a professional setting. Overall the team was very pleasant to meet with and very positive. I knew right away that they were interested in extending an offer which helps during the process.

Corporate Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Langhorne, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brickman (Langhorne, PA) in August 2010.

Interview

Brickman has changed its hiring and interview process over the years. When I started, I did not go through a formal interview as employees do today. Now, they use behavior based interviewing and you have a screening with a recruiter, then an in-person with the recruiter, and then an interview with the hiring manager. Brickman is still all about people and they try their best to make it a relaxed, non-threatening experience.

Negotiation

Some jobs are flexible on the salary range, but I found it easier to negotiate for extras like more vacation time.

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brickman.

Interview

Recruited by local management, interviewed, offered was made, reviewed and accepted. Started work within two weeks of offer being accepted and have been working since. So far the glass ceiling has not been seen.

Negotiation

None