Brickman Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brickman Interview Questions

2.6

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brickman.

Interview

Initial phone interview was conducted by staff in CA. Interviewer was polite and very knowledgeable about the property maintenance industry. They initially called and asked what day and time works best for you. They were very accommodating and the whole process and followup seemed fairly organized. Phone interview lasted approximately 30 minutes

Interview Questions

• Basic behavior questions, but with an emphasis on enhancement knowledge and experience.   2 Answers

Crew Leader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Brickman in October 2015.

Interview

Very good interview. made me feel welcome and very antentive to listening to myself. Organization was impressive. asking me all the questions I would have asked if I was conducting an interview. I received a call from the branch manager informing me that I had an interview with him and the production manager.

Interview Questions

• how many years experience do I have   Answer Question
    • what kind of experience with equipment do I have   1 Answer

Negotiation

They gave me an offer, but no negotiate. I accepted the offer

Regional Accounts Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brickman (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter after brief online application. Phone interview with manager. In person interview with manager. Received phone call from recruiter several days after onsite interview indicating manager did not wish to move forward -- no specific reason given

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Brickman (Miami, FL).

Interview

Consisting of two phone interviews and one physical interview. The process was methodical and practical. Very impressed with the entire interview and on boarding process. Highly suggest to do research on both companies. Valley crest and Brickman are becoming one company. Thus it is important to understand this information.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brickman.

Interview

We had to do 2 in person interviews for a lower level position. Considering I was travelling so far on my own dime, it was a little difficult. The team was extremely flexible which made up for it. It is difficult to get away from the office 2 times when you work in a professional setting. Overall the team was very pleasant to meet with and very positive. I knew right away that they were interested in extending an offer which helps during the process.

Landscape Irrigation Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Brickman (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with a branch manager for a irrigation position. Was a 1:1 and seemed very casual and easy. He asked about myself and my past experience and what I wanted from the position and where I wanted to go.

Interview Questions

• What was your past experience and tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Crew Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brickman (Elizabeth, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

online first, then called, then got a call back , then went back and forth bla bla bla waited and waited and waited for a call back about 2 mths later.

Interview Questions

• the experience was ok, they asked about my back ground ..   1 Answer

Plant Health Care Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Brickman.

Interview

I had applied for the position during 2nd week of November. Had a phone interview with the Philadelphia recruiter for position outside Washington DC. Within a week I got a call from HR person from Virginia. A week after that I get a call from someone at branch where I had applied who said branch manager would get back to me after he returns from vacation, but he set up interview for me anyway. Day before interview, HR person contacted me to set up interview with branch manager, when I told her I had one set up. I went in for interview and branch manager was not really expecting me but we met for 45 minutes. After meeting with the manager he said one of his managers would be in touch in a couple of days. In a couple of days the HR person told me that the manager liked me and was going to send me an offer letter for the position. After accepting the offer letter, she told me what to do next which was to report for work at such and such a date. Whole process took about 5 weeks.

Interview Questions

• For me, there was no question too difficult to answer. I did have to think for a moment on a couple of occasions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Told manager what I was getting paid at previous job and he seemed okay with the number I gave him

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brickman.

Interview

Recruited by local management, interviewed, offered was made, reviewed and accepted. Started work within two weeks of offer being accepted and have been working since. So far the glass ceiling has not been seen.

Negotiation

None

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brickman.

Interview

Took over a month from initial interview until hired. Had to jump through multiple interview hoops and take a skills test in Word/Excel. When finally hired, training sucked. Given one week of one-on-one training and then left to sink or swim. Systems in use are antiquated and need to be improved if the company expects to continue to grow.

Negotiation

no negotiation...take it or leave it