Brightwing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 17, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brightwing

Associate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Brightwing (Troy, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

What a complete waste of time. I spent 5 months interviewing with this company and keeping in contact with them. Everyone said that they loved me but then they never hired me. This company is all talk and no action.

Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brightwing (Troy, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

4 step interview process. starting with the Recruiting manager and ending with the CEO. Started with a phone screen, then a 1 on 1 with the manager, and then a panel and group interview, and ended with the CEO interview. They care more about the cultural fit than anything and will spend most of the time focusing on this aspect of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• How you do you learn the best?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Brightwing (Troy, MI) in April 2014.

Interview

I was called within a half hour of applying online. The screening was very informative. I was asked in for an initial interview to meet the head of the department. It was interesting. Very friendly and very informative.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my resume and wanted me to describe the type of work I enjoyed doing. Really wanted to learn about my ideal culture fit to make sure it would be a good fit.   Answer Question

Marketing Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Brightwing (Troy, MI) in November 2011.

Interview

Interview process was great, when I came into the company I was not hired for marketing, but was moved here after one year which is definitely what I wanted. The initial position I held was a created position, so there weren't a specific set of questions to ask, but they wanted to make sure that overall I could do the tasks that would be needed and that I was a cultural fit! I love this company.

Interview Questions

• The president asked me to verbally write a press release about Brightwing, i told him i woudl have to get back to him :)   Answer Question

Negotiation

HR called me and told me their offer. I countered and we bairgained a little to get very close to what I was looking for.