Brightwing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brightwing Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brightwing

Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brightwing (Troy, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

4 step interview process. starting with the Recruiting manager and ending with the CEO. Started with a phone screen, then a 1 on 1 with the manager, and then a panel and group interview, and ended with the CEO interview. They care more about the cultural fit than anything and will spend most of the time focusing on this aspect of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• How you do you learn the best?   1 Answer

Marketing Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Brightwing (Troy, MI) in November 2011.

Interview

Interview process was great, when I came into the company I was not hired for marketing, but was moved here after one year which is definitely what I wanted. The initial position I held was a created position, so there weren't a specific set of questions to ask, but they wanted to make sure that overall I could do the tasks that would be needed and that I was a cultural fit! I love this company.

Interview Questions

• The president asked me to verbally write a press release about Brightwing, i told him i woudl have to get back to him :)   Answer Question

Negotiation

HR called me and told me their offer. I countered and we bairgained a little to get very close to what I was looking for.