Bristol Community College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bristol Community College

Staff Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fall River, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bristol Community College (Fall River, MA) in December 2015.

Interview

The entire process took several months. I initially interviewed with a board of 4 people. Then, almost two months later, had a second interview with two different people. Oddly, the first interview was much more in depth, while the second was less directed. Within a week of the second interview, I was contacted by phone to inform me that the position was offered to another individual.

Interview Questions

• The college has a very diverse student body. How comfortable would you be working with people from different backgrounds?   1 Answer

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fall River, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bristol Community College (Fall River, MA) in February 2013.

Interview

It was a very personal interview, I met with the tutoring center coordinator and chatted with him about the position and about many other topics for a while. We had a nice chat, I think he just wanted to get to know me to see if I would be a good addition to the tutoring center. Being a tutor is heavy on the human interaction, so I think they wanted to make sure I could communicate well and would help other students.

Tutor Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bristol Community College in September 2008.

Interview

Recommended by a friend to apply. After the initial phone call, I had an interview with the tutoring Director, which consisted mainly of daily protocols mixed in with learning theory. The interviewer was pleasant, informed about the methods of teaching, and offered the job after a glance at my GPA. There seems to be a pressing need for math and science tutors.

Interview Questions

• What is the Princeton method of learning and note taking?   Answer Question