British Red Cross Interview Questions | Glassdoor

British Red Cross Interview Questions

Updated Jan 23, 2018

2.8

Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at British Red Cross (London, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

it's only one interview which lasts for 45 minutes; they ask 10 questions; they give you their feedback few days after the interview; they 're very nice and professional and always make you feel very comfortable

Interview Questions

• they ask 10 questions related to previous job experience, the reason why working with the red cross, how the person's skills can be useful to the job, centered person approach, how to improve the service, how to deal with a dangerous or difficult situation, team work, etc   Answer Question

Implementation Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swansea, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at British Red Cross (Swansea, Wales (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

Invited to interview at Swansea British Red Cross. Interview panel consisted of Manager, a department Officer and a former service user of their Independent Living Team. Very friendly and welcoming. Competency based interview questions with a 30 minute Excel data input task

Interview Questions

• Given me an example of when you had to plan and manage your time to complete a task
      Why do you want to work for British Red Cross?
      How would you deal with dealing with an array of people?   Answer Question

Training and Quality Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at British Red Cross (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Competence based interview - lots of questions requiring examples as answers. Answers and examples of questions that were asked were already in my supporting statement and cover letter do I felt as if either they hadn't read them or were asking me to repeat them!

Interview Questions

• How do you manage both internal and external stakeholders harmoniously   Answer Question

Direct Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at British Red Cross (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Application, short- listed for interview. Interview and then test.

Interview was with two senior people from the same department. Neither particularly friendly. Test after 45 minutes of questions, which last 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British Red Cross in October 2017.

Interview

Informal interview, lasted 35 minutes. Friendly interviewer, she made me feel at ease. In general, you are asked to talk about your experience, tested on your ability to empathise and to understand and respect the rules of the organisation.

Interview Questions

• What is confidentiality to you and how you think this applies to the role.   Answer Question
    • How do you protect yourself when dealing with stressful situations?   Answer Question

Trust and Statutory Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at British Red Cross (London, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

It consisted of a 45 minute verbal interview and a one hour test. The test has two parts and involves analysing a spreadsheet and writing a report.
    The interview was skills and experience based

Interview Questions

• How would you steward a donor to increase gift value?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a proposal you're paticularly proud of   Answer Question

Corporate Partnership Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British Red Cross (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

I went through an initial face to face interview with two employees and then two practical tasks: writing a thank you letter to a donor and completing an Excel task in 30 minutes

Restricted Fundraising Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

Interview

There are multiple stages enforce the interview online including questions, CV, education history, reasons for applying etc. The interview process was two stages: 45min-1hr competency interview and 1hr written test.

Innovation Fundraising Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at British Red Cross.

Interview

Two interviews - First one based on a simple test to describe how you would innovate a product and conversation questions about 'Tell us about a time'
    Second interview with more senior team 'Tell us about a time'

Community Worker Interview

Interview

Telephone interview and then face-to-face interview. The recruitment process was efficient and quick. The team were very friendly and I would have accepted if circumstances were different. A positive experience overall.

Interview Questions

• What are our fundamental values and how are they reflected in your work?   Answer Question