Britto Central Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Britto Central Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Britto Central

Art Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Britto Central.

Interview

Job notice found on their website and I contacted human resources directly by email. I received an email follow up from HR. Britto HR was very professional and friendly. Initially set up a phone call to learn more about the roles available as well as discuss the company and my professional background.

Warehouse Inventory Clerk Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Britto Central.

Interview

Worst interview I ever had in my life. The interviewers seemed miserable the whole time. Even if I get offered the job I'm turning it down, I doubt I will anyway. The interview lasted no more than 10 minutes and after I said I didn't speak Spanish they looked at me like I said I killed someone. Discrimination at its finest. They didn't even offer to shake my hands after the interview, I literally had to shove my hand in their face for them to shake it. Horrible, just a huge waste of time

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wynwood, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Britto Central (Wynwood, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

easy and short. HR manager was nice and friendly. explained company and job description. Introduced me to staff. Told me she would be flex with my schedule to make it work for me. Offered me a position on the spot.

Negotiation