Broadreach Group Interview Questions

Updated Nov 6, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Broadreach Group

Research Interview

Interview

I was given an interview date weeks in advance after reaching out on a Craigslist ad. Only hours before the interview I received an email canceling with no explanation. I did not check my email before I went to my early afternoon interview, and I was turned away, door cracked open, and told they gave the position to the owners daughter. I'd travelled 2 hours and was mortified. Unprofessional! No notice! I do not want to work for a company who treats their potential employees with such disrespect anyway.

Talent Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Broadreach Group (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

The job was at Craigslist. I applied and they emailed me to meet. The person whom I was going to work with interviewed me and then the boss. and hired that day.

Interview Questions

• If I know excel, linkedIn, and google drive.   1 Answer

Data Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Broadreach Group (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

The phone interview just involves what you want from the interview and to see if you are interested. They want to get to know you

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They were somewhat lenient as to how many hours a week I had to work as I also was in college

Recruiter Interview

Application

I interviewed at Broadreach Group in December 2011.

Interview

They posted a job on my University website, liked my profile, called me in, and had me speak to the head of the Investment talent group, and the CEO. I also performed a 'research test' where I had to work on a search and was judged on the performance.

Negotiation

They made me an offer - I didn't have a job at that point, and I took it.