Building & Construction Authority Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Building & Construction Authority

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Building & Construction Authority

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Building & Construction Authority (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2014.

Interview

Very simple and straightforward. Interview was very informal. At the start, I was made to wait at the staff office. A hiring manager then bring me to an enclosed room for the interview. They seem to be needing people so the hiring process was very fast. Got the reply immediately on the same day. Interview was very informal.

Interview Questions

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Building & Construction Authority (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2010.

Interview

I submitted the resume to a recruitment agency. The interview was also conducted by the agent herself. I was then asked to wait for a confirmation. After a few days, I was asked to report for work on the following week.

Interview Questions

• It was typical interview questions. More about your job fit and how long you can work as a temporary staff. Don't have to sweat on it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no salary negotiations. However, I am sure you can try to negotiate for a raise.