C-Cubed Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

C-Cubed Solutions Interview Questions

1.8

Senior MS Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at C-Cubed Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

I got the call from the company and it got scheduled within a week. Interviewer had a good technical knowledge, he was very calm and confident in his question. He made me very comfortable. He asked mostly the live scenario question and asked the solution as a how technically handling can be handled. Interviewer was smart enough to understand the logic given as answer. It was 50-50 type of interview. Over all I liked the interview and interviewer waiting for the result.

Interview Questions

• Brief about your self
      3 Live Scenario
       Difference between varchar and nvarchar and text
      About XML
      Few DBA related stuff
      Passed Experience   Answer Question

NON VOICE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C-Cubed Solutions (Coimbatore (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

kinda simple aptitude test ask you about how was your first interview experience kinda bla bla simple write properly seriously don't write something nonsense. then they ask simple stuff like basics in computer

Interview Questions

• alt+ctrl+del? what will happen   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C-Cubed Solutions.

Interview

You will be given essay and English apti,and technical Human resource round. There will be two essays to write. 25 English aptitude questions. 10 technical questions if you get selected in the first round. The second will be technical HR . WHere they will ask you 5-10 technical questions. you can answer it easily

Interview Questions

• If you please the interviewer you will get in ,But might be still terminated in the next 3 certifications without salary   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotations.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kormangala (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C-Cubed Solutions (Kormangala (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

the interview process is very bad. i have given 2 round

company environment

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C-Cubed Solutions (Coimbatore (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

1. Verbal and Grammar Round - Basic Grammar test and essay writing; It is important to answer all the 10 technical questions to get short-listed for the second round
    2. Technical Round - just basic computer questions

CSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at C-Cubed Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

its a walkin in interview and dey r luking out for more people

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing much

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C-Cubed Solutions (Coimbatore (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

First round - Written
    Second round - HR
    The written round tests the verbal ability and the HR round is focused on the technical knowledge of the candidate with experience on working with system in our usual life.

Interview Questions

• I were asked to describe the process of partitioning the Hard Disk   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at C-Cubed Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

There was a round based on our Grammatical skills and presentation skill.
    Next round was a face to face round.
    Final round was an online mock test conducted by a QC.

Interview Questions

• Transferring photos from a camera to the computer without using a USB cable.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Please do not believe anything blindly. Do research about the company , read the reviews by previous employer and then accept the offer.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C-Cubed Solutions in April 2010.

Interview

Quite easy anybody can clear it without much hassles. More of a communication test. Very little technical question. Interviewer hardly shows any interest. Most of the candidates get on site offer.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at C-Cubed Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2009.

Interview

The interview consists of 3 rounds:
    1. A written test to check the English and grammar( Objectives and fill in the blank). It will be of 15-20 questions[15 minutes time].

2. (if you clear the 1 round) you need to write 2 essays on a given topic. E.g: Your hobby, Opinion on the best candidate for the President etc.[ you need to write it fast as there are 2 essays]. [30 minutes] End of day 1
    -note: they will give you a call back if you cleared the 2 round. It may be on the same day or the next day.

3. An HR/ technical round (1:1). They will ask mostly of MS Office( word, excel, outlook). e.g: a) How do you configure an Outlook? you have to be positive on giving the answer and give the necessary steps . b). some formula related to MS Excel.

If everything goes well, you will get the offer letter. Once selected, you'll be on a probation period for 15-20 days. Consider it as your training period.... All the best. :)

Interview Questions

• What is an email client? How do you configure it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not an option for negotiation. You will be considered as a fresher.