CBS Television Studios Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at CBS Television Studios

Sort:

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CBS Television Studios (Nashville, TN) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview was simple and was offered the job on the spot. I enjoyed being able to talk to multiple members of the news team and get their insight on the company. Throughout the process everyone was kind and their was little to no stress during the interview.

IT Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CBS Television Studios (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

the interview was easy and was very boring. they asked me questions that i did not know but they were still wiling to hire me. they showed me around the property as if they were going to already hire me. i spoke with four people during my interview process and was finally offered the job at the end.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CBS Television Studios (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied to CBS online where I submitted my resume and a cover letter. They got back to me within two weeks to schedule a phone interview. After completing my phone interview I did not hear back for over one month, where I was asked to schedule another phone interview. I was told on the second phone interview I had received a summer internship.

Interview Questions

• As my college major and past experience was not related to television, it was difficult to answer television industry specific questions. Despite this, the interviewer was friendly and guided the conversation in an appropriate manner.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered a two month non-paid summer internship.

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBS Television Studios (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I had a brief phone interview with someone in HR who then got back to me within a day or two about coming in for an interview the next week. I met with three or four other attorneys and also briefly with the person that phone interviewed me. I was there over two hours (but at least 15-20 minutes was spent going back and forth between the various buildings). They did not ask any out of the ordinary questions and the interviewers were all very friendly.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were particularly difficult, one that I can remember was about how I dealt with difficult people/personalities.   Answer Question

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CBS Television Studios (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

It really comes down to who you know in the industry so I had a connection. Therefore the interview process was more of a formality and the interviewer simply told me what to expect and if that was a position that I could see myself in.

Interview Questions

• What is your past work experience?   1 Answer