CCL Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CCL Industries Interview Questions

2.0

Data Entry Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Strongsville, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CCL Industries (Strongsville, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

Informal, the interview lasted 20 minutes. She had my resume in front of her, asked a few questions about why I'm taking a year off of school, but quickly stated that I sounded like a good fit for the role and asked when I could start.

Technical Services Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CCL Industries (Charlotte, NC) in April 2013.

Interview

Phone screening with HR manager and then panel interview with several groups representing different areas of the plant. Each group consisted of 2-3 people. Each panel just asked questions regarding background, interests, how would handle potential work situations, and allowed for asking the panel questions about the position and the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work with a coworker who was difficult and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clinton, SC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CCL Industries (Clinton, SC) in March 2013.

Interview

You get two pairs of interviewers from different departments, you get the generic questions about your background and challenges. Depending on what type of job you are applying for you may get a couple of technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how your experience suits the current position you are applying for   Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CCL Industries (Baltimore, MD) in February 2013.

Interview

Quick to the point questions. Invited to have a tour of the facility and meet the team members. Separate interviews with different levels of the department. The overall experience felt rushed though. One of the hiring managers was unaware that she even had to come into work that day, let alone interview a candidate. Better organization would have made the position look more attractive.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you're qualified to operate in this role capacity.   Answer Question

Better offer elsewhere.