CFW Careers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CFW Careers Interview Questions

Interviews at CFW Careers

3.1

PR Manager Interview

Interview

I worked mostly with Eugenia at CFW, and she was absolutely wonderful! At every step of the interview process, she made sure I was prepared and was available via email and phone to answer any and all questions I had. She was also great about checking in and keeping me in the loop about the next steps and feedback from the company I was interviewing with. After all was said and done, and I got and accepted the offer, the team at CFW invited me for a celebratory toast, which I thought was such a nice, personal touch! Everyone I've met from CFW has been terrific, and I couldn't recommend them enough.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my career background, and why I was looking to join the company I was interviewing with   Answer Question

Multiple Account Management Roles Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

I worked with Cynnie over the course of 2+ years. She was absolutely wonderful the entire time. I went on and off with wanting to switch roles and Cynnie was extremely supportive the whole time. Not only was she my recruiter, but she became a sort of mentor. She coached me through many interviews and scenarios.
    I finally ended up taking a role 1.5 years after interviewing for it – the timing was finally right! Any sane person would have been frustrated with me by this point, but Cynnie stood by my side and helped me along.
    I am beyond grateful to Cynnie and CFW for all they did!!

Interview Questions

• Career aspirations and goals - they really try to help you find what is best for you and aligns with your future plans.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CFW Careers.

Interview

After being connected through a friend, I worked with CFW for about two weeks. The whole experience was absolutely wonderful. After an introductory phone call, I went to the office to meet with two of the hiring consultants. Within only a few moments of our speaking they were able to come up with a number of viable options for potential job opportunities, all of which were extremely appealing to my desires for my next career move. I was then put in touch with two companies, walked through every step of the interview process. From resume review to interview prep and follow up tips, the team at CFW was there to guide me every step of the way and make sure I had all the tools necessary to obtain a job offer. I would recommend them to anyone, it was truly a pleasure working with everyone at the CFW office!

Business Education Account Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CFW Careers (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

4 stage interview process, last one a business presentation. My rep Stephanie was great, prepped me for each stage, provided feedback and was available at all times to assist. Her guidance gave me an advantage throughout the interviewing process and it was a pleasure to work with her. I highly recommend her for anyone seeking employment assistance.

Interview Questions

• List out the key trends in digital advertising, and how do you view print.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CFW Careers (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview process was very straightforward. I had a few phone and in-person interviews through CFW. They do a great job of preparing candidates before an interview and making sure followups are strong. All recruiters were extremely friendly and professional, and they took extra care to reach out with positions that aligned with my background and interests.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CFW Careers (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

I worked very closely with Eugenia to communicate with a company about a potential sales role. I submitted my resume with supplemental material at Eugenia's discretion, and worked diligently to prepare for an interview that resulted in an offer. I have also worked with Stephanie in the past; both are extremely helpful, friendly and lovely. I would recommend them to anyone in the market for a new job or career.

Interview Questions

• How did my background (unrelated to sales) prepare me for a sales position?   Answer Question

Several Sales Roles Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CFW Careers (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process is very straight forward, they ask you about your skill set and strengths, weaknesses, they are extremely helpful in trying to find the perfect fit for you.

Enterprise Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CFW Careers (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

I have known and worked with most of the CFW team over the of the last 4-5 years. They originally came highly recommend from a friend and colleague. I have not experienced a team like theirs. They are effective, caring, professional, genuine, thoughtful, relevant, thorough and overall a pleasure to work with. They go the extra mile, and never push towards something that you are not comfortable with. I highly recommend anyone to work with them to help make their next career move.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CFW Careers (New York, NY).

Interview

A CFW Careers recruiter found me via LinkedIn, and we set up a time to speak over the phone about what I wanted in my next position. After we spoke over the phone, I went to their office to meet their Chairman to discuss similar things.
    After that initial phone call and in-person meeting, I spoke with the recruiter about 3 different positions over several months. We spoke about one business development position, one recruiter position, and another business development position. Not only was the recruiter extremely helpful in discussing the positions and what to expect in the interviews, but also she very much helped me decide whether or not the position and company were right for me. She was incredibly enthusiastic and supportive, and those qualities really helped me maintain a positive outlook throughout my job search.
    I was offered the third position for which I interviewed, and the CFW recruiter was kind and patient in discussing any hesitations that I had and connecting me with individuals who could address my questions. I am incredibly exited to have accepted that position, and I cannot thank CFW enough for their help throughout the process. I would highly recommend this company to both job-seekers and employers.

B2B Sales/Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CFW Careers (New York, NY).

Interview

I interviewed through Careers for several opportunities in the past. The company is small and extremely personal; they really take the time to interview candidates and get a feel of who they are and what they are looking for. Apart from providing recruiting services, I really feel as though Career provides support and mentorship to their clients. I have referred several people to Careers in the past and would not hesitate to recommend this company to either jobseekers or employers in the future.