CMX Austin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CMX Austin Interview Questions

Interviews at CMX Austin

1.8

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CMX Austin.

Interview

Definitely a scam. They called and emailed me relentlessly. They do not do what they advertise. BEWARE. Unless you like going door-to-door, and not working in an office, or getting paid.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CMX Austin (Austin, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

They were very communicative early on on what to bring to the interview, what to wear, what to expect, etc. There are 3 rounds of interviewing, and each round gets more and more intense. Corona, the interviewer, was very friendly and informative answering my questions.

Internship Interview

Interview

Interview was thorough. I sat with the manager and she asked me questions about myself and why I thought I'd be the best fit for the internship. She explained to me the responsibilities and what would be asked of me. I enjoyed meeting with the team members here and look forward to hearing back.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever made a suggestion to change or adjust a process that was necessary? If so, please share.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CMX Austin (Austin, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and they reached out to me the next day with an email and phone call. The other interview reviews on Glassdoor are accurate as far as how they really were looking for sales people even though the listing said to apply if you were interested in a variety of fields. The interview was conducted by Corona and focused a lot on explaining the position and more about CMX. Following the interview, I was instructed to email if I thought the position would be a good match and if I wanted to continue the interview process. I decided it was not the right fit for me and declined to continue.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CMX Austin (Austin, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

They call you and get you in quickly and then waste your time because they are looking for people who are not seeing through what they are doing. Interviewer was robotic and seemed to care less about the process. Only person I met that they called in for a second of three interviews was a lady from India who had a strong accent and was very new to the US.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you bring to our company   1 Answer
    • What do you expect to be paid   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CMX Austin (Austin, TX).

Interview

The interview process went rather quickly, i received an invitation within a week of submitting my application. The negative aspect however is the position is not as it is advertised to be. The position is described as 'marketing and pr' however it is more of a promotional sales position with no salary or benefits, which is fine for some, however it is not as advertised.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CMX Austin in June 2017.

Interview

Like everyone else has said, this job is a sham. I found the job description on linkedin, however, I was not interviewing for anything to do with marketing. It all has to do with sales. It's a terrible thing that they lurer you in on false information and make you sit there and listen to a very fast and general summary of their company. I still have no idea what the position actually did except run around trying to sell things for other companies. It was terrible. The only good thing was their location, however, my question of whether or not you get to work from that office was unanswered.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CMX Austin (Austin, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

If you love sales or need a job urgently give it a go, but try before with Highland Presents or Austin Focus, they treat you better. If you are falling for the title description, don't be fooled, it's a sales job and your salary will depend on commissions.
    To me, it seems to be a company that does not respect you nor your time. I was asked to go for a face-to-face interview at 2:15pm. I was called in after 3pm. The interviewer didn't even allude to the tardiness but she was very nice and informative. I was called for a second interview and was asked to have a wider window of time because it was gonna be a short training. Again, I was to be there at 12pm and the person came in more than half an hour after. We talked for about 5/10 minutes, he was nice and friendly, tried to dress up the job outlining "how good of an opportunity it was". We agreed to drive to a location for an "event". I got there first, he texted he was gonna be 15 minutes late because he "was starving". I waited for 50 minutes and he still was not there so I left. No apologies after, nothing.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable approaching people at public locations, events or at their houses?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I interviewed at CMX Austin in September 2017.

Interview

First day we went over my resume and how I would be qualified. Second day I was informed I would be doing door to door sales for a period of time. Over all, it was nothing I had anticipated and happily walked away to continue my job search.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to be a door to door salesman?   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMX Austin (Austin, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

They email out of nowhere saying they found resume on career builder. They ask you to schedule an interview. not a marketing job. Outside sales. Complete scam. Ignore all information from this company.